32.★Kingilton Hill's★

Jimin bounced on his seat while Jin placed a few peach, pink and purple colored clips on his new blonde hair. Jin couldn't help but smile at the younger who was smiling from ear to ear looking himself on the mirror.

"Minnie, stop bouncing. You will mess up your hair sweety." Jin cupped Jimins head doing an eskimo kiss in the air. Jimin cutely scrunched his nose at that.

"I am so excited to show my hair to him...." Jin helped Jimin get up from the seat. The smaller was wearing a pink pant that was snug at the butt and flowy towards the bottom and a white off shoulder crop top showing his cute pink belly button. He couldn't hide the waist chain from Jin but he would surely hide it from others. His most priced possession.

"To whom Minnie?"  Jimin turned around and thought about his answer. By 'him' he meant his lover. But how can he say that he was excited to show his make up to Jungkook, his bodyguard?

"To s-show daddy ofcourse." Jimin made up a giggle bringing a smile on Jins face.

"I bet he would love it. But we are already a few hours late and your daddy already told me to take care of you. We are the only ones left to go. You took three long hours in your personal saloon sweety."

Jin dragged Jimins big pink and purple suit case along with a medium sized side bad that held his own belongings. He also had Jimins back pack on his back, while Jimin carried a small trot bag.

Jin had on a black skirt and pink knitted sweater on. Just simple looking with no make up on. But all those make ups cannot beat his natural glassy skin and pink plump lips.

"Jinnie. Give me that suit case I will hold it. Don't argue." Jin didn't go for an argument since he know Jimin won't back out.

The younger's eyes sparkled seeing Jungkook outside his room waiting for him.
But if someone who got shocked right now would only be Jungkook. He couldn't take his eyes off the blonde beauty infront of him. Jimin was looking ethereal like straight out of the heaven or from another dimension. Jimins cheeks tinted pink with the undivided attention he was giving to Jimin.
The only sound they could hear was their heartbeats. It was beating in a rapid pace. If it wasn't for Jin, Jungkook would be kissing the living daylights out of the smaller.

"Officer Jeon, Mr. Kim said, we three should follow them before it's anymore late." Jungkook was broken out of his trance as Jin came through Jimins room.

"Ye-s .. Jin."  Jungkook quickly took Jimins suitcase from his hands, not forgetting to brush his fingers on the tiny ones delicately. Jimin took a shuddering breath at the contact.

How will he survive these coming days, if they can't really talk or be in each other's arms?

Beomgyu sat inside the  van that reeks off luxury, playing with his fingers. It would be the most unpleasant few hours of his life as this bulletproof van took the rest of the maids towards the Kingilton Hills.

The van can roughly accommodate 16 people. And all the seats were occupied by a few female and very few male maids of the mansion.

Beomgyu was sitting in the second row at the front trying to be away from those snakes. But he knew some of them purposely took the front seat so that they can bit*h talk about others, making sure Beomgyu hear them.

He envied Jin for accompanying Jimin in his personal car. While he was pushed into this van along with the other chirpy maids.
He still can't believe Kim Taehyung refused to take him in his car while Hobi insisted for him to join them. But he was being polite by saying they had to stop at the doctor's and Hoseok's house. It would be a bother for the couple and himself too.