4.★The Unknown Sparks★

"Namjoon I wanted to have a word with you yesterday and you came late at night all tipsy."

Namjoon was getting ready for his yet another day. Now wearing his midnight Black dress pants and shirts.

While Irene was wearing her night wear. She only woke up now. Namjoon had to hold his laugh as he saw Irene today morning. The woman had several clips on her head to curl her hair which she might have put on the previous night.

"I didn't die Irene I am still alive. So if you have something to talk, better talk fast. I have a lot to take care of."

"Namjoon why are you always cold towards me? Apart from having s*x we doesnt even live like a normal couple. You don't even look at me with a speck of love."

"Don't you get it. I have never loved you before we got married and after we married too. Arent you enjoying this luxurious life so much? If you want to keep on enjoying it don't bother me with this love bullshit. Because we are not meant for that."

Although it hurted her, the luxury life like Namjoon said. She can't leave that. The prestige she gets from being Namjoon, the eldest son of Seojoons wife is tremendous. All other members respected her and feared her.

"If thats all you have got to whine about, I am going."

"Thats not just it. It's about Jimin."

"What about my son?"

"He is my son too Namjoon. You should call our son."

"Act like his mother once then we can tell 'our son'. "

" It's because of you that he doesn't respect me. Do you know what did he told me last day? "

" I don't know. Please enlighten me? " Namjoon said with a grimace. He took his phone from the charger and walked towards the entrance of his room.

"He called me a laughing stock." Namjoon unconsciously laughed out loud. Irene was raged. Both father and son had a way to insult her.

"Before whining towards me. Think about what you called my son before he said that sentence. I know he won't say something like that without a reason." Namjoon said before going out straight ahead walking left towards a blue and white staircase. He reached an open hall with a sky theme. White and blue curtains adorned the floor with spongy clouds forming the ceiling. He walked towards the familiar baby blue door.

He knocked on it twice.

Jimin who was still wearing his purple nightwear opened the door rubbing his eyes. The latter was startled from his sleep by the knock on the door. When he saw it was Namjoon at the door the smaller squealed and jumped into his dad's arms. Namjoon held him close chuckling at his baby.

Irene rolled her eyes and closed their bedroom door after she saw where his husband was headed. The only thing Namjoon likes in their relationship was their son Jimin.

"Daddy.."

"Dad wanted to have a word with you baby."

"What is it?" Jimin asked after getting down from Namjoons hands.

"Go and freshen up first."

"Okay." Jimin walked with unsteady steps towards the bathroom as Namjoon took a seat on his bed.

Jungkook was punching the sand bag that was suspended from a rode without wearing a shirt. He had a gym set up in their small backyard.