41★What did I lose?★

His hands trembled over the steering wheel as he sped up towards the hospital everyone mentioned. He never visioned a day like this even in his dreams were he become so helpless that he can't to nothing to save his love.

Jimin was there fighting for his life and he couldn't do anything to save his life this time. It was beyond his control how things happened. Who did this to him?

Jungkooks hands clenched on the steering wheel. He gritted his teeth. Whoever that is, he will make sure they suffer.

He stopped the car infront of the hospital in a screech. Next thing he knew he was running a marathon towards the floor were Jimin was admitted.

He took an abrupt stop seeing Namjoons hunched figure infront of the closed door of an ICU. The man looked like he would break anytime soon. He was accompanied by a messy looking Irene.
His father and brothers sat a few seats away from him. Equally worried for their grandson and nephew respectively.

It was frustrating how he can't scream or cry but be neutral. His heart ached for the every breath he took.

“The only question I have is who did this to our Jimin.” Taehyung gritted out after a long disturbing silence.

“Whoever thought they could hurt my son and live peacefully should know that they are a fool. I will make sure they die the most painful death ever.” 
Saying that Namjoon fell over his father's shoulders before crying like a child. A scene nobody had ever seen in their life.

The king of Kingsloy' mafia broke down finally. “What I am gonna do dad? My boy looked dead. He was not even responding to me.” Namjoon wailed breaking his father's heart. His son never cried infront of the others. He had always kept this strong demeanor all of his life. But at the end of the day, he was a father. No father could watch their child go through something like this.

Irene gulped hearing the man. She knew it would be her doom if Namjoon finds out she tried to harm her own son for her selfish reasons.

Looking at Jimins pale lifeless face made her feel an unpleasant feeling. She feared if something actually bad happens to her only son. How can she be so cruel?

“He was definitely deliberately poisoned. And we will find who did that soon. And that will be their doom.”  Seojoon said patting Namjoons back to calm him down.

The door to the ICU was opened and out came the doctor with a nurse accompanying him. All of them stood up from their sitting position including Jungkook who have been stoic all this time. They all looked at the doctor hopefully for an answer that might bring them relief.

“He was poisoned. But you don't have to worry, we were able to lavage it out. The poison is a mild sedative. He was overdosed with it. And I think it was mixed in his food. He is kept on observation for the next 24 hours. Please be reassured till then. Nothing will happen to your son Mr. Kim. We are doing our best.”

That relieved everyone. Namjoon took a relieved sigh as he took a seat on the bench.

Jungkook frowned. Who would have poisoned Jimin? It can't be Jin. The male wouldn't do something like that to Jimin. Jin was on the verge of passing out when Namjoon took Jimin to the hospital. The smaller was like a son to Jin.