10.★The Eye Catching Candy★

Jimin was stood infront of the mirror in a baby blue silk boxer panty that had lace work in its border. The boxer hugged his bum perfectly reaching just inches above his a*s cheeks.

He smirked at his pale and pink complexion. Jimin is a person who loved himself a little too much. He looked at his plump chest. It was blushy enough to look beautiful. His hands accentuated through the curves of it towards his belly. Jimin gently twisted his panty in his hands and lowered it just enough to show his right hip bone. There was a writing in bold italics, he caressed it like every time.

He felt pride in that tattoo. More like an illegal tattoo that he got with Nunew. He would be grounded if Namjoon got to know that.

He took out an overall from his wardrobe to wear it for school. Next year he is going to be enrolled in college. He can't wait to go college and have his life explored. Jimin can't wait to be 18.

He applied his favorite pink baby lip gloss on his plump lips and smacked them. Now for highlighting his eyes, he took a pink shade of eye shadows highlighted with white glitters. Now he looked perfect.

Taking out his prada bag Jimin was ready for another day of his highschool. But his little bubble of happiness faded when he saw the face of his bodyguard ready in his crisp suit for sticking near him just like he did for the past one month.

Jimin was a laughing stalk in his school when he first brought Jungkook with him. And his Nunew had never stopped gushing about how handsome his bodyguard was. Literally every girl in his school practically drools at this male. What does he even have to take his spot light from him. Jimin hated the fact that nobody gives him attention anymore as they were busy ogling his bodyguard.

"Good morning master Jimin." Jimin rolled his eyes at the guard but walked infront of him not caring the male one bit.

Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his cheeks. Like every time, this guy was irking him so bad. His father seems a nice guy to him. But Jungkook thinks Jimin got all bad attitude of his mother Irene.

Jin served break fast on the fifth floor like every day. He stood there in his thoughts waiting for Namjoon and his family to arrive.

One month back

Jin served Namjoon his breakfast with his pink tinted cheeks. Jin haven't forgot the kiss that happened two days back. Since then he would look at Namjoon all embarrassed. How can he forget that devine kiss? It was his first kiss and it was everything.

He was glad that Jimin or Irene wasn't here to accompany Namjoon. Thats why he was all smily, putting all his self made delicacies on Namjoons plate.

He watched Namjoon eat with delight. The male gave him occasional glances but didn't utter a word. It's been two days since that incident. But still Namjoon haven't spoken a word about it. Jin felt that the male needed time to says something. Maybe he will utter it was just a mistake. Thats why Jin also stopped anticipating for a talk. What if Namjoon said it was a mistake? It would break his heart for sure.

Jin gave Namjoon a towel when the male came back after washing his hands. Namjoon took it from his hands.

The older cleared his throat gaining the attention of Jin who was replacing the dishes on the trolley.

"Jin about last night......" Jin's shoulders tensed at the spoken words. He didn't turn around to look at Namjoon but rather at the trolley listening to what Namjoon had to say. His heart thumped inside his chest.