13.★Kim Jimin Have A Crush★

Jimin scanned the hall inbetween the crowd of people gathered to give him their presents. But his attention was on something else. Searching for someone to be exact.

Taehyung and Hoseok walked towards the birthday boy holding their present.

"Jiminie. Don't you want our present?" Jimin smiled his eye smile at hoseok.

"okay, Jiminie is going to be getting a niece or nephew in about eight months." The smaller squealed.

"You already revealed. Not that I complain. Is that what I only get this time?" Hoseok shook his head with a gentle smile hearing the smaller's whine.

"What are you going to give me tae tae uncle?" Jimin showed his palm towards Taehyung. The latter widened his eyes dramatically.

"I m already giving you a sister or a brother aren't I?"

"Stop playing with me. Where is yours or you forgot to buy a present for your Minnie?"

Namjoon shook his head chuckling.
"Quit playing. Give him his present Taehyung."

Taehyung placed a package on Jimins awaiting hands and the smaller started looking inside clueless. He came across a box of jewellery.

Opening it Jimin found a thin chain of gold with a square locket. An emarald stone sparkling in the middle. The jewellery looked quiet expensive taking Jimins breath away. It was indeed the most beautiful necklace among the ones he had.

He hugged his uncle smiling from ear to ear.

" Now here comes daddy's present." Jimin looked at Namjoon with his awaiting eyes. Irene rolled her eyes at the dramatic dad and son. Namjoon had never gave her anything expensive by himself. Always gave her his card so that she can spend it in her way but never bought her anything with his hands. She is jealous at her own son who receives all the love from her husband. And she definitely thinks this gift is a bit exaggerated.

With a smile on his face Jimin received the box from his father. It was a key and he looked at his father for further explanation.

"It's the key to that cabin in the woods that my boy wanted." With widened eyes Jimin lunged at his father and hugged him hard. He squealed in joy.

"You are the best daddy. This is the bestest birthday present."

Kim saejoon walked towards Jimin with a box too.

"Don't you want this grandpa's gift too. This time I tried to bring you something special than that Kim seojoon."
Seojoon rolled his eyes at his younger brother funnily.

Jimin opened the gift box and found a chocker. He gasped at the massive diamond that held in the front of that velvet lace chocker. It was exactly Jimins style.

"You didn't had to buy something this expensive uncle."

"No daddy. I love this chocker. Thank you so much grandpa saejoon and this is more beautiful than Seojoon grandpa's diamond bracelet."
Seojoon pouted his lips dramatically making the crowd erupt in laughter.

"Your Taehyun uncle had something to give you too. But he is missing since you cut your cake. Don't know where he disappeared suddenly." Sana wondered if her husband was engaging in something sinful when everyone are celebrating here. After all he doesn't touch her then where does he release all his pend up tension and need? She had always wondered about it. If she happened to find it, she would definitely end that b*tch's life.