22.★Coloured Lie's★

"What is that is bothering you kook? You have been sitting like this since you came back." Jungkook started eating as Ye Jin poured him breakfast in a bowl.

"Nothing Eomma. I was just thinking."

"You have been thinking a lot then. If something is bothering you, you will tell Eomma right?" Jungkook nodded his head giving Ye Jin a small smile.

Jennie gobbled up a few spoons of noodles and got up from her chair. She needs to attend her dance class early today.

"This kid never eats her meal in peace. Could you wake up a bit more early Jennie?" Ye Jin yelled the last sentence but poured another spoon of noodle onto Jungkooks pile.

"That's enough Eomma." Jungkook was not in a mood to eat anything right now. One, he can't get the image of kissing Jimin out of his mind, two, he was afraid of the consequences that might follow it. It's sure as a daylight that the smaller have a crush on him and he himself was heavily attracted to that beauty. And protecting that beauty is all he thinks of. He can't even imagine the thought of someone harming Jimin.

Even after punching his sand bag in the backyard the frustration he felt never left him. The thought of wanting to kiss Jimin again was gnawing at his chest.

He was purposely avoiding Jimins face. He doesn't want anything forbidden to start and end badly. More specifically he doesn't want Jimin to fall for him.

"Jungkookah?" Ye Jin asked suddenly changing her voice to more like a sweet tone. Jungkook knew his mother wanted something.

"Yes. Tell me mom."

"You are twenty-five. Have a high paying job. Eomma and appa was thinking of marriage. You know Manoban family always helped us when we were at our lowest. They proposed this yesterday and Eomma was thinking of it. Lisa is a nice girl. And she like you too. What do you think?" Jungkook gave a blank stare to ye Jin who was looking at him expectantly. He felt a pang in his chest when she mentioned about his marriage. But he doesn't know why he was feeling this. He can't do this.

"Eomma I don't want to marry now. And I haven't seen Lisa as a girl in that light."

"How are you so sure about that? Just talk with her, you will understand how sweet of a girl she is. Even your sisters are excited for this marriage." Jungkook stopped eating and walked towards the wash area. His mother followed behind him excitedly. By looking at the sparkles in her eyes he can tell that his mother is so sure of this marriage.

"So you decided everything without my presence?"

"N-not that. Of course we need your opinion in this. All Eomma is saying is that just think about this okay?" Jungkook gave only a nod at that and decided to go out for some fresh air.

He didn't expect was to stumble into Lisa herself. She gave him a shy giggle and looked at the floor rather than him. He internally rolled his eyes. Without saying anything he walked out towards his motorbike.

"What did he say Mrs. Jeon?" She asked as soon as she saw Ye Jin standing near their dining table taking the dishes back to the kitchen.

"How many times I have told you to call me Eomma. He will say yes, I know that he is acting all tough." Lisa helped Ye Jin with the rest of the jobs. He can't wait for Jungkook to say yes for the marriage.

Beomgyu slapped Nayeon laughing when she teased him more. Nancy him and Nayeon were catching up after a few weeks of not getting to meet other than during meals at the maids quarters.