33.★"Kraken's"★

A/N

I don't know what the flower did I write for the mafia sh*ts.... But enjoy a bit of Jeonlous and Taegyu lovelies.

____________________________________________

Jungkook opened the digital wooden door infront of him when it clicked open indicating that someone unlocked it with a remote.

His insides always churn with anxiety whenever he comes face to face with the three brothers. Right now they were seated on their respective couches with a glass of some liquor in their hands which Jungkook didn't bother to know what it was.

He can't show them how anxious he was to enter in their den but walk confidently towards them. Jungkook wouldn't have cared if it was anyone else. Because he can easily tackle all these three brothers single handedly. But since they had people surrounding them and power, nevertheless he should act like the good employee he was.

The room was huge with classy furnitures and glassed windows. The air smelled money. The walls were painted white with golden works on it. The bed looked straight out of a Greek palace. Very luxurious.

"You are here officer Jeon. Please take a seat." Jungkook took a seat on one of the couches that was left empty.

Namjoon kept his glass of beverage on the coffee table before clearing his throat. "So, as you said there was indeed people waiting for your car yesterday. Our people found them and has kept them captive at the mansion." Jungkooks hands clenched at his side. He knew something like this was going to happen. That's why he didn't take the risk but swap the lane on purpose. But it was still making his chest constrict with something unpleasant knowing Jimin was in grave danger.

"You are aware that this is not the first time right? Infact it's been a couple of times now. That's why we even hired a personal bodyguard for him. When it comes to my son. I can't take risks. I would go to any extend to keep him safe."

"I know that Mr. Kim. And like I have told before. I will do all in my power to protect him. My love." Namjoon nodded but sighed. He was stressed and frustrated about not finding a lead to anything.

Looking at Namjoons tensed figure. Taehyung continued. "Look. Jungkook. My brother in law, Eunwoo specifically recommended you for Jimin knowing your abilities. And so far we understand your capabilities. You are the best we could have for Jimin. That's why we are asking you to work for us. Not only as Jimins bodyguard but..... You know. We need your advice." Taehyung was finding it hard to put out his words. He have never requested anything from anyone. But this was taking beyond his pride.

"I understand what you are telling Mr. Kim. You want me to work for you as a police officer too." They all nodded in unison.

"There is nothing to hide from you. We are the famous ruthless Kingsloy' mafia in the underworld. More specifically we go by the name 'kraken's'..

"-one of the powerful monsters?" Jungkook asked after a bit of a thought. He don't know if he was being rude by slightly laughing inside hearing the name of a monster for their mafia. Might be inherited. He thought.

"Dragons. I mean, actually the mafia who went by the name dragons were us. The Kingsloy's. But at that time we had the basilisk, the Medusa's and krakens in our clan. You can say all those powerful monsters we believed existed. But decades back something happened and we ended up with the krakens. We all are the descendents of the mafia named krakens. Its actually funny our ancestors named their mafia by these ghastly names and you may find it funny. But coming to the actual point. It doesn't make sense when suddenly someone comes back to the court by the name dragon. Including the emblem. And we already knows they are not part of us, if they wants to defeat us. They are behind us for our power that is for sure and they are targeting hyung. Jungkook listened to Taehyun carefully. It seems like he read an old historical novel that included monsters and wars.