one

IT WAS ALMOST SUNRISE WHEN HYEJIN arrived at the port, she stepped out of the boat with the white horse that she took from Gisan following beside her.
She recognized a few Songrim mages patrolling the area, this made her scoff. If one of them recognizes me, im sure one of them would not hesitate on telling Park Jin. She thought to herself as she covers half of her face with a white scarf that was wrapped around her neck.

She pulled the horse forward, she made sure not to make eye contact with one of them as she walks past them.

Hyejin continued on walking until she saw the familiar walls of Chwiseonru. Her face lit up before urging the horse to go faster, she was about to enter the pub when two guards stopped her. "What business do you have inside, miss?" One of the guards asked.

This made the youngest Jang scoff, she rolled her eyes before removing the scarf that was covering her face. Her face morphed into satisfaction when she saw how shock filled their faces, "Lady Hyejin." The guard greeted, "We had no idea that you already came back from Gisan."

"No one has." Hyejin muttered, "It was a surprise, they sent me back."

Hyejin was lying, the monks did not sent her back. She left the temple without telling them, "In that case, shall i call Lady Juwol for you?" The other guard offered.

"No need." Hyejin replied, "I can find her myself, why don't you just take care of this horse right here? Be extra careful with her, i've grown to love her presence."

The guards bowed their head in respect before one of them took the horse's lead line and leads it towards a much more comfortable place.

Hyejin gave the guard a small smile before walking inside, murmurs and chattering were the first thing that greeted her, this made her smile genuinely. She definitely missed this, because the only person she could talk to in Gisan was her brother, Jang Uk. And Ho yeong made sure that the only time they could talk was when they finished whatever Ho yeong wants them to do.

Hyejin scoffed, i don't want to think of that old man today. She thought to herself. She was about to turn left when she heard a shout behind her, "Agasshi!" Juwol shouted once she saw Hyejin's familiar built.

Hyejin turned around in a flash, and she broke out into a grin once she saw Juwol running towards her direction. Despite the hanbok she was wearing, she still managed to run forward. "Eonnie!" She exclaimed as she accepted her hug.

"I had no idea you are arriving today!" Juwol exclaimed, "Is your brother with you?"

The youngest Jang grinned, a grin that informed Juwol that she did something. "No way.. Don't tell me--."

Hyejin covered her mouth with her right hand, "Not here, i'll tell you everything. Is my room ready?" She asked.

Juwol smirked at that, "It's always ready, Hyejin." She replied before pulling her towards her room. Once they were inside, she made sure that no one was around before closing the door and sitting across her, "Now, tell me everything!"

---

Jang Hyejin was walking down the halls of Chwiseonru, when she saw Park Dang-gu walking towards her direction, a smile curled on her lips once the heir of Songrim noticed her too. Park Dang-gu's face grimaced as he approached her, "Hyejin?" He called, "Ja-Jang Uk failed to inform me that you left Gisan with him too."

Hyejin chuckled, "I didn't left Gisan with him." She corrected him, "I left first, i actually arrived here a lot more earlier than him."