twenty six

"HYEJIN, WAKE UP." UK SAID AS HE started poking her cheeks.

The youngest Jang groaned before slapping his fingers, "Shut up, Uk." She muttered before shifting on her side.

The boy narrowed his eyes as he stood up, he placed his hands on his hips as if he was thinking of ways to wake her up. He knew that she wasn't a morning person, but it's already two in the afternoon and she was still sleeping.

Master Lee talked to him earlier and told him that he will be going to the palace later and would like the twins to accompany him.

He looks around and his eyes landed on the small pillow that was on the floor, a smirk curved on the corner of his lips as an idea came to his head. He took the pillow on the ground, "Hyejin, are you really not going to wake up?" He asked as he dust the pillow off.

The only response he received from his twin was a scoff, "Alright, don't say i didn't warn you." He muttered before throwing the pillow at her direction.

He prepared to run in case the girl stood up and attack him, and he was confused when he saw that she was still sound asleep. "Eh?" He scoffed before moving forward, "Hyejin." He started poking her sides, "You need to wake up, it's already one in the afternoon and you're still sleeping."

His eyes narrowed once Hyejin didn't move, "Hey.." He leaned closer to her ears, "Sang Ho is looking for you."

And just like that, her eyes snapped open before she rose up from her bed, "What?"

"I knew it." Uk scoffed before leaning back, "Now that you're awake, go and get ready. Master Lee wants us to accompany him to the palace."

Hyejin scowled at that before throwing a pillow at his direction, "Uk, you asshole!" She snarled, "Why can't you just leave me alone? I haven't got enough sleep last night."

"Is that my problem?" Uk rolled his eyes, "No, it's not. So get up before i carry you and throw you into the tub myself."

Hyejin rolled her eyes before glaring holes at his back, "How annoying." She scoffed before throwing the blanket on her side, she was about to stand when she suddenly remembered something.

Sang Ho leans forward, and Hyejin felt her breath hitched at the sudden action. She closed her eyes in instinct as she started clutching on his hanbok.

Hyejin snapped her eyes open once she felt his lips on her forehead. Her heart was beating so fast right now that she was sure that even Master Heo would be shock if he heard it.

Hyejin gasped before a loud scream left her lips, and Jang Uk who was just about to close the door flinched once he heard this. "What, what is it?!" He asked as he hurried back inside.

"Darn it!" Hyejin cussed as she started punching the air.

Jang Uk's face was filled with confusion as he stare at her, "Hyejin, are you okay?" He asked with concern laced in his tone, "Should i call Master Heo?"

Hyejin takes a deep breath before she stood up and walked to him, "Am i okay?" She grinned, "Im more than okay, Uk! Im ecstatic!"

The boy grimaced, "Gosh, what's with the sudden boost of energy?" He questioned.

"You won't believe it, Uk. Even i have a hard time believing it, i actually thought it was all just a dream, and im so damn happy that it's not." Hyejin told him.

Uk sent her a weird look, "I don't understand a word you just said." He muttered.

"Of course you don't." Hyejin grinned at him before pushing him out of the door.