two

AFTER TAKING A QUICK BATH AND dressing up, Hyejin immediately made her way out of her room to eat her breakfast. She was about to enter the kitchen when she noticed an unfamiliar back of a girl wearing a familiar light pink hanbok.

Her brows furrowed in confusion before leaning on the doorframe and knocking, "Ehem.." She cleared her throat, earning a startled gasp from the girl.

She turned around, adding to Hyejin's confusion. She have never seen this girl in her entire life, "Who the hell are you?" Hyejin questioned.

The girl raised her brows, "Ne?" She blurted out.

"Are you deaf?" Hyejin retorted before crossing her arms. When she got a clear view of the girl, it was then when she realized that the hanbok she was wearing belonged to her mother. "Why are you wearing that hanbok?"

"About that.." The girl gave her a small smile, "Maidservant Kim told me to wear this." Her words left Hyejin in another question, "Ah.. Is this hanbok yours?"

"No, it's not." Hyejin responded before approaching her wearily, "Why would Maidservant Kim give you that hanbok? She wouldn't just give that to you if you're a servant.. Who are you?"

The girl looks like as if she was thinking of how she was going to answer her question. She scrunched her face up as she wondered, "Ya, do you not have a name?" Hyejin scoffed, her patience starting to wear thin.

"Im.. Jang Uk's bride to be." The girl replied.

Hyejin looks taken aback by her response, did i hear that right? A scoff left her lips before approaching her, "Uk wants to marry you? Are you crazy?" She narrowed her eyes at her, she was about to say something else when Maidservant Kim suddenly came through the door.

"Oh, Young lady Jang, you're already awake?" She spoke, causing Hyejin to turn back and face her.

Hyejin's gaze suddenly softened, "Maidservant Kim.." She greeted before walking towards her, her face was still filled with confusion as she glanced at the girl in front of them. "Who the hell is she?"

"Oh.. That's right, you were already asleep last night which is why you didn't know that Young Master Jang left the house again. And when he came back, he came back with her." Maidservant Kim explained, "I see you two have already met, i have the same reaction as you when Young Master Jang told me that this young lady is his bride to be."

Hyejin felt like she was going to pass out from the sudden information that was dropped to her, "Hold on.. Can we start from the very beginning?" She said, "Because im confused as fuck, Maidservant Kim."

Maidservant Kim gasped, "Young Lady Jang! You shouldn't use that kind of words!" She scolded her.

"That's not important right now, Maidservant Kim." Hyejin muttered, "Did you just say that Uk.. Jang Uk, wants to marry this girl?"

"Yes."

"Why?" Hyejin asked, earning a surprised look from the girl.

"Why would you ask that question out loud, young lady?" Maidservant Kim crossed her arms, "She was brought here last night by young master Jang, if there is someone you should ask about this matter. It should be him."

There are hundreds of thoughts that are running around her head, and this just happened to add to it. Her conversation with Uk last night stated that he was still in love with the girl that broke his heart, so how the hell is he suddenly engaged when it was clear that he wasn't dating anyone.

Who the hell is this girl? She thought while scanning her from head to toe, it was obvious that she was from a rich family. By the way she stand, and the way her skin was too flawless unlike any other girls around the capital. But how come she have never seen her at all?