eight

THE FIVE SEASONS TOGETHER WITH Kim Doju, and Mudeok, marched inside Songrim. Hyejin was walking beside Jang Uk while the rest of them were walking behind them.

The girl gulped once her eyes landed on the training center, "Uk, are you sure about this?" She asked.

The boy glanced at her, "I am." He replied, "Why are you so worried? He made us a promise back then that he will take us under his wing once we unsheathed our sword, and we already did, Hyejin. There's nothing to worry about."

Hyejin shrugged as her grip on her sword tightened, "I don't know, Uk. He already banished us, im sure he will be mad once he saw us inside Songrim again."

Uk nudged her side, "It'll be fine, Hyejin." He assured, and the only reply he got from his twin was a heavy sigh.

They kept walking until they arrived at the training center where Master Park, Master Heo, Lady Jin, and Jin Mu was waiting for them.

They bowed their head in respect, and when Hyejin looks up, she happened to lock eyes with Sang Ho who was standing downstairs with some guards. She frowned before looking away and turning her focus toward Master Park. "Did i not forbid them from entering here?" He said while his eyes were fixated on his nephew, "Why did you bring them with you?"

"There is something you should see." Uk said before Mudeok handed him the sword, "This is my father's sword. When i was young, you said you would accept me if i unsheathed this. Do you remember?"

Uk waited for his answer, but the leader remained silent. He sighed and filled his right hand with energy before unsheathing the sword, making everyone's eyes widen in both shock, and confusion.

"I thought he had just opened his gate of energy?" Jin Mu asked.

"I see he has absorbed my torrent of energy!" Master Heo says happily.

"Like father, like son. He mastered Ryusu in a blink of an eye." Lady Jin responded before her eyes landed on Hyejin, "Is that not Do-Hwa's sword?"

Master Heo followed his gaze, his brows furrowed in confusion once he recognized the sword Hyejin was holding. "Those twins! They are really extraordinary!" He grinned like a child.

"Please take us under your wing. My Lord." Uk muttered.

Park Jin opened his mouth to say something, but he stopped himself once he noticed the sword on Hyejin's hand, "Jang Hyejin." He called, earning the girl's attention. "Judging by the way you are clinging to that sword, you have managed to unsheathe it."

The girls glanced at her left hand, she sighed before nodding her head slowly. "It wasn't easy, but i did it, My Lord." She replied.

Master Park narrowed his eyes before turning his attention to Uk, "What is that around your hand?" He asked.

"His energy is focused on his right arm." Yul answered for him, "He could not yet control it, so it has been tied down by the binding bracelet."

Park Jin made his way to Uk, "Take it off." He ordered.

"If we do, his arm will get out of control." Dang-gu reasoned for him, "He should unbind it after receiving more training.

Master Park ignored his words, "Do it."

Uk's face twitch in anger before dropping the sheath on the ground, "Uk." Hyejin warned.

"It's alright, Hyejin." Uk told her before taking the bracelet off.

Jin's eyes landed on his hand. A few seconds after Uk removed the bracelet, his arm was filled with his energy again, causing it to shake as it was trying to move again on it's own. Uk grimaced before using his other hand to stop it, "Let me see you hold your sword." Jin told him.