twenty four

THE ONLY PERSON THAT HYEJIN could talk to when it comes to boys, and girl stuff was either Choyeon or Juwol. Which is why she found herself at the Jinyowon's gazebo with Choyeon sitting in front of her. She could've gone to Chwiseonru to talk to Juwol, but she knew how busy she was which is why she decided to head to Jinyowon to talk to Choyeon.

"So what happened after that, Hyejin?" Choyeon asked, eager to know about how Hyejin's sudden confession go through.

Hyejin groaned before she covered her face with her hands, "I poked his eyes, Choyeon!" She whined.

"What?!" Choyeon widened her eyes in shock, "You poked Sang Ho's eyes? Gosh, are you stupid?"

"I know, Yeon." Hyejin sighed, "That was the only thing i could think of at that moment. I mean, i was panicking! What else am i supposed to do?"

Choyeon shakes her head in disbelief, "You could've just lied your way out." She told her, "You didn't have to hurt him."

"I was panicking." Hyejin reasoned, "Gosh.. How will i supposed to face him again? Should i act like nothing happened?"

"Why would you act like nothing happened?" Choyeon scoffed, "You should talk to him."

"No way." Hyejin disagreed, "What if he's mad? I mean, i poked his eyes. I would be mad if someone did that to me."

"Which is why you should talk to him, you should apologize." Choyeon explained.

Hyejin pouted, "It would be awkward, Yeon.." She muttered, "You know that is exactly the reason why i didn't want to confess. It would make things awkward between us, everytime we talk or see each other, the only thing that will come to our mind was that confession."

"If you were afraid that would happen, why did you confess in the first place?" Choyeon asked.

"It was an accident, Yeon." Hyejin admitted, "It shouldn't have happened, he was pissing me off! He started saying ridiculous things."

"Like what?"

"He said that Hwang Soo, and i look good together." Hyejin responded, "He assumed that the two of us are dating because of rumors, and that's not the most ridiculous thing he said."

She takes a deep breath, "When i told him that Hwang Soo, and i are just friends. He started assuming that i was dating Yul." She scoffed, "Can you believe that? Yul is like a brother to me as im like a sister to him."

Choyeon furrowed her brows, "He sounds jealous to me." She said.

"Jealous?" Hyejin chuckled, "That's ridiculous, why would he be jealous, huh?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?" Choyeon suggested, "It won't hurt to try."

"Choyeon, after what i did, he will probably start avoiding me." She said.

"You don't know that, Yeji." Choyeon uttered, "You've been crushing on him since we were kids, this is your chance to tell him that. What if he likes you too, right?"

Hyejin shakes her head, "He already made it clear that he only see me as his pupil." She told her.

"Really? Did he told you that?" Choyeon asked.

"It doesn't matter whether he told me or not, we all know that Sang Ho never wanted anyone aside from his job." Hyejin replied, "I'll just act like nothing happened, i will be myself as usual, i can do this."

Choyeon's face was filled with amusement, "Fine, but don't say i didn't warn you."

Hyejin was about to respond when she noticed another blind woman being escorted out of the house, "By the way, that's the second time i've seen a blind woman being escorted out of Jinyowon." She pointed out, "Is something wrong?"