thirty four

IT WAS THE DAY OF DANG-GU, AND Choyeon's wedding. The streets was filled with flowers, and people that was more than happy to see the youngest daughter of the leader of Jinyowon finally get married.

And Hyejin was more than happy to watch two of her friends get married. She was cheering for the both of them as they say their vows to each other.

Lady Jin, and Lord Park on the other hand, was still on edge with each other after everything that happened in the past few days. But they decided to keep civil with each other for the sake of the newly wed couple.

And right after the wedding ceremony was finished, Hyejin found herself roaming the walls of Songrim in search of Sang Ho. The last time she saw him was at the wedding, and they haven't even got the chance to talk to each other as Lord Park was keen on keeping him by his side.

She turns into a corner and was about to continue when she heard the familiar voice of her brother, her brows raised before turning her head on her left, and that is where she saw Uk, sitting on the chair with Yul across him.

They looked like they were talking about something, she was about to leave when Yul noticed her and called her name. "Hyejin!"

The girl turned her head back to them and her brows raised once she noticed that they were now heading towards her direction, "What?" She asked once they reached her.

"Are you going somewhere?" Yul asked.

"Im looking for Sang Ho." Hyejin told him.

"Sang Ho?" Uk muttered, earning her attention. "I saw him with the leader, they were heading to the center to talk to the guests."

Hyejin grimaced, "He's still with Lord Park?" She groaned, "How long is he going to keep Sang Ho with him? I deserve some time alone with him too."

Uk chuckled, "You were with him last night, he carried you to bed." He teased, "Do you not remember?"

Hyejin narrowed her eyes at him, "I do." She retorted, though there was a few things missing on her memory from last night, she remembered how Sang Ho carried her from Jinyowon to her house. And yes, she remembered kissing him, but other than that, her mind was blank.

"I would've thought that you guys did some--." Before he could even finish his sentence, Hyejin already kicked his right foot, earning a hiss from him. "Darn it!"

Yul looks at the both of them with disbelief, before their conversation could even turn into an argument, he decided to step it. "Hyejin, have you seen Mudeok?" He asked.

That seemed to make Uk stop from acting like a child, "Oh right, you have been walking around Songrim for quite some time now. Have you seen her?" He asked.

Hyejin rolled her eyes at him, "Look at this jerk.." She scoffed before glancing at Yul, "I haven't seen her at all. Why are you guys looking for her? Shouldn't she be with Uk?"

Uk pouted, "She left the house earlier than i did, i thought she would be here by now but i don't see her anywhere." He told her.

"Well maybe she's just taking a stroll.." Hyejin reasoned for her, "Im sure you will see her later."

"You should go with us, Hyejin." Yul suggested, "Lord Park might take a while to let Sang Ho go, even if you head to the center to see him. I don't think you could spend some time with him."

Hyejin pouted before nodding her head slowly as she knew that Yul was right, if there are dozen of guests that are in need of Lord Park's attention, then Sang Ho would no doubt stay by his side. "Alright." She muttered, "I have nothing else to do anyway."