six

THE TWINS, AND MUDEOK WERE NOW at Jeongjingak and watching Seo Yul from behind a huge shelf. The three made it their mission to feel atleast five breaths from either Heo Yeom or Seo Yul. They had been watching him for a few minutes from now and none of them had made a single move to talk to him as they know how careful, and smart Seo Yul is.

Hyejin sighed heavily once Uk, and Mudeok starts bickering again. She felt like a babysitter watching two children fight over a candy, she rolled her eyes as decided to just ignore them both. But the two were starting to get loud, when she glanced at them, she saw how Uk grabbed Mudeok's bun and shaking it for fun.

She forced out a smile before nudging Jang Uk on his stomach, earning a groan from him. "Can you stop acting like a child?" She scolded him.

Mudeok scoffed and was about to attack him when Dang-gu appeared behind a post, "What are you guys doing?" He asked.

Hyejin shakes her head in disbelief, "This is exactly what im talking about." She sassed.

Dang-gu moved beside the maid, "Why do you keep badgering Mudeok, Uk?" He asked. "She is still sick."

"I was not badgering her!" Uk denied before glancing at Hyejin for help.

The girl rolled her eyes before raising her hands in mock surrender, "Im out of here." She stated before glancing at Mudeok, "If you need my help, im just around here and reading something."

Uk widened his eyes, "Hyejin! Don't leave me here!"

---

Hyejin sighed once she finished reading a book about how to master Jipsu. Now that her gate of energy is open, she wants to master spells as soon as possible. The sooner she starts on working for it, the sooner she will be able to cast one.

Though she knows that reading it won't be much of help, she is the type of person who get things easily when it's being demonstrated by someone. Maybe i should ask either Yul or Dang-gu to do it for me. She thought to herself.

They were her friends, and she knows that they will happily help if she asked them nicely. She stood up of her seat before walking towards the shelf where she took the book. She pulled an empty chair before stepping on top of it. She was about to place the book on top of the shelf when the chair snapped.

"Shit!" She cursed as the chair she was standing on snapped into half, causing her to fall backwards. She closed her eyes shut as she waited until she landed on the floor when a pair of hands caught her. Her brows furrowed as it was not what she expected at all, "Eh?" She opened her eyes slowly and looked up only to be met by a pair of dark brown eyes.

She gasped once she realized that she was staring right at Sang Ho's eyes, "Shit.." She cursed once again before she started wiggling.

The mage winced before holding her tighter, and close to him, "Stay still." He muttered, making the girl stop. "You might fall, and this time i won't be able to catch you."

Hyejin's heart was beating fast and she felt as if her heart would come out of her chest if she continued feeling that way, "We have to stop meeting like this, My Lady." Sang Ho said before putting her down gently, "You should be more careful, you could've hit your head if i didn't catch you in time."

The girl forced out a smile before looking down, "Sorry." She replied before looking down at the broken chair, "I didn't realize the chair would break."