fifteen

SANG HO WAS ON HIS WAY BACK to Jeongjingak to sleep when a guard from Chwiseonru approached him, "Sir.." He greeted before bowing his head in respect.

His brows furrowed in confusion as he doesn't know why a guard from Chwiseonru was doing here at the middle of the night, "Is something wrong?" He questioned.

"I was actually sent here to find either Young Master Seo, or Young Master Park. But the servants said that they left Songrim an hour ago, and i saw you walking out of the center and approached you instead." The guard replied, and his response just added to Sang Ho's confusion. "Young Lady Jang is at the pub right now, and she's too drunk to go home."

Sang Ho arched up his brow at the sudden mention of the girl, "What?"

The guard nodded his head, "We would've take her home, but the pub is really crowdy today. We can't leave it unguarded." He said, "And i also think that Young Lady Jang wouldn't be pleased to know that a stranger took her home, it could raise some issues, and we don't want that."

Sang Ho stayed silent as he processed his words, while the guard took this as a sign that the mage does not want to be bothered. "Forgive me if i came to you at the middle of that night, i understand if you are already heading back to your chambers to sleep. I will take my leave now." He was about to walk past him when Sang Ho spoke.

"I'll take her home." He said, "Take me to her."

The guard nodded his head before walking away with Sang Ho following behind him.

When they arrived at Chwiseonru, they were met by hundreds of people who were drinking inside. "This way, sir." The guard led him to where the chambers were located.

Many people greeted him as he walked through the halls of the pub, there were mages, humans, men, even women. But the only response he gave them was a small nod of acknowledgement.

They walked for a few more seconds until they stopped at a certain door, "Lady Juwol, im back." The guard called.

"Come in!" Juwol yelled from the inside.

The guard glanced at Sang Ho before opening the door for him, "Young Lady Jang is inside with Lady Juwol." He told him.

Sang Ho nodded his head before walking inside, he moved into another room where Juwol was, "Young Master--." The woman didn't get continue her sentence when she saw Sang Ho standing there. "Sang Ho?"

The mage bowed his head slightly before looking around, his eyes narrowed once she saw the blue hanbok Hyejin was wearing earlier behind Juwol. "Is that Hyejin?" He asked.

Juwol widened her eyes before looking back where Hyejin was sleeping, "Oh my.. Are you here to take Hyejin home?" She responded, and Sang Ho nodded his head as a response. A smile curled on her lips as she realized how lucky Hyejin was today, "She's here." She stepped aside so that he could see her.

Sang Ho narrowed his eyes once he saw Hyejin with her eyes closed while his head was resting on the wall. "She drank atleast four bottles of alcohol today, which is why i sent Beom Ki to fetch either Young Master Seo, or Young Master Park. I did not expect that it would be you who's taking her home." Juwol explained.

"Four bottles?" Sang Ho mutters under his breath before shaking his head in disbelief, is she planning to die on alcohol poisoning? A disapproval sigh left his lips before glancing at Juwol, "I will take her home now."

Juwol hid the smirk that formed on her lips before nodding her head, "Please do, Maidservant Kim must be worried for her." She said.

Sang Ho marched forward before leaning down, he placed Hyejin's head on his chest before placing his right hand on her legs, while the other supported her back. He made sure that she was already secured and won't fall before lifting her up.