Chapter 1

No one's pov

Shimmering droplets of water fell to the ground as people rushed to open their umbrellas while others ran, not having foreseen the weather. Among them was a young male, his blond hair was dripping while his clothes were soaked. The sun had been out a moment ago and he was wearing the thinnest layer of clothes he had. As the male ran, he snuck under another male's umbrella, he noticed there wasn't much height difference except the fact that the blond was an inch or two shorter.

The male grinned at the blond which made him shiver. The blond decided he'd be better off getting wet than getting the help of this creepy stranger. As the blond slipped out from under the umbrella he bumped into another male. He had a dark shade of hair the blond couldn't recognize since it was too dark to see and the most gorgeous shade of forest green eyes. The blond had peaked the male's interest as he had seen him running and saw the interaction between the blond and the creepy stranger.

"Are you alright?" the male asked as the blond looked up, the male was just a few inches longer than the blond who grinned. "Just fine sir, now if you excuse me." the blond said as he hunched a little to get out of the stranger's umbrella when the green eyed stranger got a hold of his wrist. "You're soaked, I'll lend you my umbrella." the stranger stated as he shoved his umbrella in the blond's hand and disappeared into the crowd. The blond stood there stunned but then snapped out of the trance and quickened his pace.

Once at home the blond opened the door, put the umbrella in a holder and went to change his clothing. He was tired and that didn't even describe how he was feeling, he was exhausted. The people he dealt with today, his energic group of friends and his job which he hated quite much. After getting rid of his wet clothes the blond fell asleep on his bed wearing a black jogging and hoody.

"Wake up baby bro." a cheery bubbly voice whispered softly while the woman to who the voice belonged, ruffled the blond's hair. Unfamiliar to the voice and the feeling the blond jolted up. "The fuck are you doing?" the blond yelled as he blinked owlishly at the woman in front of him. "Katsuki, baby bro get refreshed, I made you breakfast." the woman with the cheery bubbly voice said, tucking her short hazel brown hair behind her ear as she stood up and went to the kitchen giving the blond the space to process what had happened and to get refreshed.

"Hey baby bro, how are you doing?" the bubbly woman questioned. "The fuck are you doing here? Get the hell out of my house and leave the spare key I didn't know you had, Ochako Bakugou." Katsuki yelled. "It's Ochako Iida, brother." Ochako stated as she put a plate with eggs and toast in front of her brother. "So, it's true, you did run away from the altar to marry another guy instead of the one you were supposed to marry." Katsuki stated.

"It is but it was arranged by our aunt. I'm sorry I barged in here without your permission and I'm sorry for not notifying you about coming but it's not like you'd reply anyway. I'll be out of your hair soon, Tenya just needs to collect a few things and then we'll move to a few streets ahead of here." Ochako explained. "You can stay, sis. Now sit your ass down and eat breakfast with me." Katsuki said as he pushed his sister to a seat, got up and made sure she had cheese and bread on her plate, for some reason his sister really enjoyed bread with cheese for breakfast.

"So, how are you doing at work?" Ochako questioned as they both sat on the couch facing each other. "I feel like quitting, it's a particularly boring job for one that pays a lot of money." Katsuki explained as he sighed. "I'll see if Tenya can do something for you." Ochako muttered. "It's fine, daddy's girl." Katsuki said as he lay on his sister's lap who combed through his hair with her hand. "I'll help either way, mama's boy." Ochako whispered as the siblings fell asleep.

The bell of Katsuki's house rang, waking both brother and sister from their peaceful nap. Katsuki sighed as he stood up. "I'll go check." Katsuki mumbled. He went to open his door and stood face to face with three males. All of them were dressed in suits as if they just came from an important meeting. "Who the fuck are you?" Katsuki absentmindedly questioned them. He was quite disappointed to not see his peculiar group of friends.

"Shoto Todoroki." a male with white and red hair answered. "Izuku Midoriya." a male with a dark shade of green hair and forest green eyes said, he had a soft smile of recognition on his face. "And you four eyes?" Katsuki questioned as he stared daggers at the dark blue-haired male with blue eyes and glasses on. "Tenya Iida, lad." the male answered. "Oi, daddy's girl a broccoli, a candy cane and four eyes are here!" Katsuki yelled. "Let them in mama's boy!" Ochako yelled right back at him, the nicknames were so accurate that Ochako couldn't stop laughing.

Katsuki put a tray of different drinks on the table and went to the hall where he took the umbrella from the holder. "Oi broccoli, I think this might be yours, thank you." Katsuki said as he handed Izuku the umbrella. "Yes, it's fine, you're welcome." Izuku answered as Ochako, and the others looked at them in disbelief. "You know each other?" Shoto questioned. "No, we don't, we just happened to pass each other." Katsuki said as he leaned on the wall.

"You sure, Izuku?" Ochako questioned. "Yes, why would you ask that?" Izuku muttered. "No reason." Ochako replied. "Why are you so quiet?" Shoto questioned as he looked at Tenya. "Ochako, you haven't introduced us to this person, have you?" Tenya questioned. "Oh? Hello, I'm Katsuki Bakugou, I'm her brother." Katsuki introduced himself as he pointed at Ochako. "You don't look alike at all." Shoto stated. "Because she looks like our father while I look a lot like our mother." Katsuki explains.