Chapter 22

No one's pov

The group of seven looked around and split up. They checked the area for any hidden traps and searched for a way to enter the house without being noticed. Unbeknownst to them, the entire are belonged to Yagi Toshinori. Katsuki on the other hand was not having any of the bullshit Yagi Toshinori was spouting and ignore the older blond haired man.

"Are you sure someone's going to come for you, young man?" Toshinori asked as Katsuki rolled his eyes. "I'm not sure, you tell me." Katsuki muttered, he knew his friends would arrive soon enough to get rid of this annoying guy. He simply had to survive all the nonsense until then.

The door to the room, where Katsuki was being held captive, opened and a few men rushed in yelling something about intruders and Toshinori yelled at them to get rid of the intruders while Katsuki smirked. "What? You gonna shoot me?" Katsuki mumbled as he looked at the gun Toshinori was aiming at him.

"Possibly." the older man said as he was shot in the right arm which was holding the gun. "Katsuki, you're not supposed to get kidnapped." Dabi mumbled as he shot the elder male again. Dabi stood at the entrance while Ibara came in the room and loosened Katsuki's wrists and legs from the rope.

"Can't I get a break?" Katsuki grumbled as Ibara chuckled. "You'd have to ask your boss about that." Ibara answered, making Katsuki roll his eyes at her. He was a police officer for fucks sake. "These documents look interesting, they're talking about the Bakugou's in particular." Izuku said as everyone turned to look at him.

Three people in the room hadn't noticed the green haired male walk in the room along with Mina. "Why is your father a target?" Izuku asked as he continued to mumble something about the entire Bakugou family being very troublesome. "You know, your most average police officer being in charge of some random crime that somehow was involved with a mafia group." Katsuki chuckled as he stood up and checked the papers.

"I suppose we'll take these with us, and I'll ask Tsu to talk to her boyfriend." Izuku continued as Katsuki and he gathered the files and handed them to Ibara and Dabi while Mina stood guard. "These are useful." Izuku muttered as Katsuki blankly collected the files.

"We wiped them out." Momo reported to Mina. "How the hell? That's fast." Ibara answered as Momo nodded. "Many ran away after hearing the gun shots." Momo explained. "They weren't professionals." Mina added. "Let's get going, we're not staying here any longer. Are Shoto and Shinso dealing with the cameras?" Katsuki asked as he went through the computer at the desk.

"You three, start leaving, ladies take the files with you." Katsuki ordered the girls while Dabi looked at the blond in confusion. "Stay here." Katsuki muttered as he looked at Dabi. The black haired male nodded in confusion as he stood guard while Katsuki searched through the desk. Izuku followed the blond's lead and checked the cupboards and bookcase on the wall.

Izuku didn't find anything suspicious while Katsuki transfered most of the data he found in a usb he saw in the drawer of the desk. When he was done, he deleted all the data on the computer and shut it down. "These are some weird files." Izuku mumbled as he showed the files to Katsuki. "Let me keep those." Katsuki said as Izuku nodded.

The three males then made their way out of the room and through the hall of the house. When they got down, they found Mina, Momo, Shoto, Shinso and Ibara sitting in a car while Katsuki nodded at them. Izuku took the second car's keys from Dabi, and they drove back to Tamaki's house.

"Let's go, all of you." Katsuki said as he walked in the house, Mirio was waiting on the couch while Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Should I put a gun to your head?" Katsuki asked as Mirio chuckled. "I'm one of Chisaki's." Mirio replied. "Obviously, do your friends know?" Katsuki asked as the seven others surrounded the two of them.

"Togata, were not doing this bullshit." Katsuki said as Mirio put his hand on his chest. "That hurt." Mirio said. "It'll burn next time." Katsuki replied as everyone looked at the blond in surprise. "Damn, hate me that much?" Mirio mumbled as Katsuki looked down on him.

"Tell him not to bother us and we won't bother him because I can fight back. I'm not like my father." Katsuki said as Mirio nodded. "You're not handing us any files?" Mirio asked as Katsuki shook his head. "We need to check everything, and you'll get everything you need next week." Katsuki answered as Mirio smirked and left.

He of course got a lot of stares from everyone before being kicked out of the house. "Izuku, we need to talk. Ring those files in my room." Katsuki ordered as a few servants came and the old butler led them to Katsuki's room. Katsuki then told everyone to go back to their own rooms while Katsuki led Izuku to his own room.