Chapter 21

Izuku's pov

"What the fuck?" I yelled as the famous Tamaki Amajiki and Nejire Hado stood in front of me. "Katsuki told us to give you these and to tell a woman named Mina something." Amajiki said as he handed me a file of papers while Nejire sat down on the couch. We were still at his house, but I really didn't understand why they were here.

"Where's Katsuki?" I asked as Amajiki looked down and even Hado didn't meet my eyes. "Ashido!" I yelled as she came running down the stairs. Her hair was a mess, and she was wearing a hoody with a pair of leggings. "Leader Deku?" Ashido asked as I nodded at her. "This is Mina Ashido." I introduced her to the two officers.

"Miss, we are friends of Katsuki. He is in danger." Amajiki said as I glared at the man. I quickly checked the files whilst listening to Mina's conversation with them. "No, I don't wanna hear your bullshit." Ashido said as she walked to Amajiki. "The fuck did Katsuki say?" Ashido asked as she was glaring at him. "Hurry the fuck up, I'm wearing the damned trackers." Amajiki said. Ashido sighed as she processed what was being said.

"Sir?" Ashido said as she turned to me. "Yes." I replied as she nodded. "I want to order them around." Ashido said, anger was evident in her voice. "Do as you please." I replied. "Jiro!" Ashido yelled as Jiro and Momo came down the stairs. "Yes ma'am." Jiro replied as Momo nodded. "Call Kiri and Denks over. Don't forget Sero either. Next call Setsuna and Kendo tell them to track my second darling." Ashido said as she pulled out her phone.

"Mina, did something happen to Katsuki?" Momo asked as Ashido nodded. "He got lost." Ashido grinned. "You can order me as well, I'm at your service, ma'am." I said as Ashido nodded. "Can you gather the other two?" Ashido asked as I nodded. I went to find Shinso and Dabi who both were in their rooms. I suppose I was angry I let things go out of hand. None of us should've listen to Katsuki when he told us not to go nor to participate in the raid.

We obviously wouldn't participate but we could've prevented him from getting kidnapped. It was unbelievable. How did Katsuki even get captured I thought as I led Shinso and Dabi downstairs. "Izuku, this is Katsuki's location." Mina said as I nodded. "We'll be meeting four of my people at the location." Ashido said as I nodded. "Get ready, there are guns in the cars." I said as everyone looked at me in shock.

"Don't underestimate your boss, damn it." I said as the butler wished us luck. Amajiki and Hado thanked us while the butler tended their wounds. We left as quickly as possible. Shoto and Dabi were both driving the two cars we had come with.

"Where the hell are we going?" Shoto asked as I shook my head. I didn't know where the address led to. "It's one of their bases." Mina answered as Shoto nodded. We had already taken the guns out of the compartment under the seats. We arrived at the place which seemed very average instead of shady.

"Boss, why does this feel like a trap?" Dabi spoke through our earphones. "Because it might be one?" I asked. "Boss, you're gonna get us killed." Shinso muttered as the Todoroki siblings parked the cars. We stepped out and looked around. It looked way too average as if we we're at the wrong address.