Chapter 18

No one's pov

It wasn't like they were chasing after air, but it was impossible to reach their destination as fast as possible unless the roads suddenly cleared up. Katsuki was on his own, he didn't want to work with the others, and he had to meet up with his friends, which were officers. That was one of the reasons Katsuki couldn't be seen with Deku's gang or with Ashido's.

He wasn't grouped with the others nor was he driving to Tokyo. Katsuki had booked a flight which was available for later in the day. It was just about an hour in the plane from Kobe to Tokyo and his friends would be picking him up. He had already notified Tokoyami of the situation and Tokoyami had also talked to Tsu about the issue.

At the moment, the blond was patiently going through the security check. He was a bit annoyed at the gaping women and men. It wasn't like he was a famous actor or model, but he decided he'd find his mask later in the plane. As Katsuki finally boarded the plane, he scrolled through his music list and chose his favourite playlist to listen to during the flight.

The blond enjoyed the flight as he wasn't bothered by anyone nor the teen sitting next to him. The teen was a girl with black hair and dark eyes, she wore a pair of black glasses and was reading a book as the teen next to her talked to her. Katsuki paid them no attention and stared out of the window while listening to music.

In a matter of seconds an hour had passed, and the plane landed. The young girl, around the age of seventeen stared at the blond male who was asleep. She didn't really know what to do but decided against her brother's stupid idea of leaving the male in the plane. "Sir?" the girl asked as she gently tapped Katsuki's shoulder.

The blond opened his eyes quite fast and then blinked a bit while noticing the startled girl. "Ah, we've arrived, haven't we?" Katsuki asked as he glanced outside. "Yes, sir." The girl replied as Katsuki thanked the girl and left the plane. When Katsuki finally arrived outside the airport, he wasn't able to spot Tamaki yet.

The first person to notice Katsuki sitting down in the waiting area was Nejire Hado. She happily walked toward Katsuki who had noticed Mirio walking around the place, possibly in search of him. As Katsuki stood up he was in for a surprise hug by the periwinkle haired lady. "Katsuki! It's been five years since I've last seen you." Nejire smiled. "Can't breathe, periwinkle." Katsuki's able to answer her as she lets go of the blond.

"Are you planning to kill my friend already?" Tamaki asks. His usual shy demeanour was nowhere to be seen as he dragged Mirio with him to meet Katsuki and Nejire. "Why hello." Katsuki grins at the black haired male and the blond haired one. "You're still the same." Mirio grinned as Katsuki looked at him and the other two. "Why are you still in your uniforms? I told you not to wear them." Katsuki grumbled as Mirio rolled his eyes and Tamaki dragged the blond to their car.

"We were chasing after this idiot that decided to pull out a gun in this very expensive shop and well the rest is history." Nejire answered as she sat down in the driver's seat. "She means, we weren't able to catch the guy because took his motorcycle and disappeared into a narrow alley and our car didn't fit." Tamaki explained as he sat down in the front. "And what happened when you ran after him?" Katsuki asked as he and Mirio sat down in the back.

"The guy had abandoned his motorcycle and Mirio just followed him by jumping over the wall." Nejire continued. "The other patrol group caught him." Mirio muttered as Katsuki chuckled. "How is it always that you let your prey slip away? How are you even the top three?" Katsuki asked. "Well, we helped solving some really grand cases back in the day." Tamaki answered as Neijire started driving. The whole ride the four of them were discussing how their latest missions went and why Katsuki was in Tokyo. When Neijire finally arrived at her house she parked the car and the four of them stepped out of the car.

"Woah! It's been a while since you've let us come here." Mirio grinned as Nejire angrily muttered something while Katsuki looked at Tamaki with curiosity written all over his face. "We might have burned her kitchen last time, so she didn't let us come for about a year and a half. "You're both average cooks, how did you burn het kitchen?" Katsuki asked.

"We weren't cooking, the lights went out and we were lighting candles all over the place so when I tripped the candles, I was holding went with me." Mirio answered. "And to be clear I was right behind him walking with candles as well. He grabbed my shoulder and we both fell." Tamaki explained. That explained why Nejire was glaring at the two of them before the four of them entered the house. Katsuki would be staying there for a while.