Chapter 26

No one's pov

Katsuki looked very surprised as he looked at their flight, not that Izuku was surprised, it is a private jet after all. "I thought a plane or something less fancy." Katsuki grumbled as Izuku helped him step in the jet. "Just so you know, I have a plane licence." Izuku said as Katsuki frowned at that. "The fuck have you been doing in your life?" Katsuki grumbled even more annoyed.

"Nothing too grand." Izuku smirked as he and the blond sat down in the empty yet. "Shinso's the pilot?" Katsuki asked as a purple haired male came out of the pilot cabin. "Sup boss, Katsuki." Shinso grinned. "Damn." Katsuki said as he relaxed in his seat. Shinso nodded at Izuku, he then went back to the cabin to keep an eye on the jet even though it was on automatic mode.

"Care to tell me why you haven't contacted Chisaki?" Katsuki asked. Before this question Katsuki had asked if Izuku had told Chisaki about the meeting arrangement and if the guy had agreed to it but Izuku had responded negatively to that. "Well, he's not picking up his phone but since we have the documents with us it should be fine right?" Izuku asked.

"We have all our stuff with us not just those documents so if we get ambushed, I'm not dealing with bullshit, and I'll be calling the police." Katsuki stated as Izuku nodded, he hoped it wouldn't come to that and even if it did, Shoto would solve that type of issue. The two of them continued discussion the arrangements while Izuku every so often teased the blond with a kiss.

"Passengers, better have your belts on, we're landing." Shinso said as Izuku grimly smiled. "That promise nothing good." Katsuki said as he fastened his belt, he had undone it after they had gone up in the air. "He's shit." Izuku whispered as the jet moved quite a bit, even bouncing up and down for a few moments. "That fucker better not drive a plane next time I'm in it." Katsuki yelled annoyed.

"That's impossible, we have to go back to our house and he's the only pilot." Izuku said. "You have a licence too." Katsuki grumbled back. "Forget about that." Izuku smirked. "You're doing the landing." Katsuki ordered as Izuku nodded at Katsuki's angry demeanour.

"Where the fuck are we?" Katsuki asked as he stepped out of the jet and looked down to see the lively city bellow him. "On one of Shoto's companies." Izuku said as he and Shinso stepped out the jet as well. "Welcome back boss." A male said as he opened the door of the roof for the three of them. "Where's Shoto, he said he'd be here to greet me." Izuku demanded as the male shivered slightly at Izuku's annoyed tone.

"Sir Touya and sir Shoto are in a meeting, boss." The male said as he bowed slightly. Izuku nodded not caring that the male couldn't see that gesture as he gently held Katsuki's wrist and walked him inside the building. "Sir Hitoshi, hand sir Bakugou the car keys and follow him later on." Izuku said as Katsuki and Shinso nodded.

"Boss, the manager was being a pain to everyone, so boss is dealing with them." The male said. With the second boss the male meant the owners of this company. "So that's why the guy said that the two Todoroki's were in a meeting." Izuku grinned. "Yes sir." The male said switching from boss to sir. It was an old habit, but the male knew his boss' did not mind.

"Alright, get going." Izuku said as he pushed Katsuki and Shinso slightly forward while he himself turned and walked down some stairs. "This way, sir Bakugou." Shinso said as Katsuki unnoticeably frowned at that. The two took an elevator and there was a rather awkward silence between the two of them. As the door opened Shinso walked out of the elevator fast while Katsuki kept a slower pace.

"The elevators have people monitoring it twenty-four seven, you can't say anything unless you want to be found out." Shinso explained as Katsuki nodded, he hadn't asked for an explanation, his face clearly showed that. "I'm saying this, so you don't think we're purposely ignoring you if you ever decide on talking of something important in an elevator at the company." Shinso said as he walked toward a car.

"The bar isn't too far from this place." Shinso continued as he opened the car door for Katsuki and then sat down in the driver's seat. "You remembered." Katsuki said as Shinso nodded. "This is going to be a short ride." Shinso grinned as Katsuki shook his head and wore his belt.