Chapter 28

Izuku's pov

"Sit down, pretty boy." Chisaki said to me as I glared at him. "Damn it." I muttered as Shinso awkwardly stared at me. "Just go, wait downstairs at the damn bar will you." I said as I sat down next to Katsuki. "Thanks boss." Shinso said as he bolted the hell outta here. "As you deny the fact that you two are lovers shall I-" Chisaki started as he suddenly shut up.

"Kid, go downstairs, find that purple haired dumbass and tell him I sent you." Katsuki said as he glared at Chisaki. "No, sir." the girl answered as I sighed, who the hell is she and why did Chisaki drag a kid into this? "Eri, if you do not go now, I'll pick you up and bring you downstairs myself." Katsuki said.

"I see, I will listen just for this time, sir?" the girl, Eri, asked. "Katsuki." Katsuki replied. "Okay, sir Katsuki, I'll see you in a bit boss." Eri said as she waited for the elevator. She then stepped in and went downstairs. "Are you angry, Chisaki?" Katsuki asked. "Of course, that's my favorite assassin." Chisaki chuckled though he didn't seem too sad about Eri listening to Katsuki.

"We were here to talk about some information we found in Yagi's office." I said as Chisaki nodded and Katsuki gave me an approving grin. "This file contains most of the information that we found." I said as I put the file on the table. "I didn't notice you were holding it." Chisaki said as he picked the file up and checked through the papers.

"This doesn't add up, yes this can destroy my gang but there were some more files that Yagi ha don us." Chisaki said as Katsuki's lip curled upward. "I suppose you're looking for this?" Katsuki said as he twirled a usb-stick with his fingers. "I see. I assume you've copied the information." Chisaki said. "Yes, that's exactly what happened, that's why the girl will be staying with us permanently." Katsuki smiled.

"I suppose I'll have to accept that, it's a pretty sweet deal if you ask me." Chisaki said. "That's true, there's a lot I can do if you try to harm any of us." Katsuki smirked. "Oh, that's how you're playing. Who's included?" Chisaki asked. "Mina, Monoma, Izuku, me and a few police officers whose name Izuku will send to you." Katsuki replied.

"Just the four of you?" Chisaki asked. "You obviously know I mean their entire gangs, and Monoma's information network, don't touch them." Katsuki said. "You did a thorough work with this." Chisaki said. "And which people would you like to protect except yourself of course?" I asked as Chisaki smirked. "You two think alike." he said as he thought about the question.

"I'll tell you as soon as the blondie sends me his list of people." Chisaki said as I nodded. "Then don't bother them ever again and if you do decide on coming here again make sure not to trouble the staff." Katsuki ordered the man as Chisaki nodded. "I see, that's fine. I'll send the two up." Chisaki replied as he stood up and waited for the elevator and left.

"Why are we denying the fact that we're lovers?" I asked as Katsuki glared at me fiercely. "I'm not sure, maybe because we didn't fucking talk about that." Katsuki grumbled. "And if we talk about that now?" I asked as Katsuki shook his head in disapproval. "You're stupid, I'll see you in a year." Katsuki smirked as he stood up and left.

"Hey, wait!" I said as I stood up and followed him down the stairs, he stopped at the floor beneath ours and grinned at me. "I need to wrap up if I take your offer of staying here but you could also stay there with me. So, it all depends on how we plan to compromise." Katsuki said as I walked down the last few steps.

I grabbed the blond and pulled him in a hug. "Dumbass, if you want to stay there then visit me whenever you can." I said as Katsuki nodded and rested his head on my shoulder. "And you can always stay at my house, or I could stay at yours whenever I need a break from everyone." I said.

"My previous house is being renovated. The fuckers destroyed quite a bit of it, but I gave Hatsume the keys and address of the place to fix it up." Katsuki said as I smiled. "Is that why I haven't seen her in the shop for a while now?" I asked as Katsuki nodded. "And take Eri with you and let her and Toga share the house." Katsuki said as I nodded.

"This is going to be pretty bothersome." I mumbled as Katsuki lifted his head up. "Why?" Katsuki asked. "We were tasked with rescuing another kid, his name is Koda. There's a big chance that the three of them will be staying together under supervision of one of the others." I said as Katsuki nodded. "Sounds fun." Katsuki said as I sighed. "That better be sarcasm." I muttered.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Shinso yelled from a few stairs above us. "What?" I yelled back as I hear him sigh. "I heard that this blueberry is staying with us?" Shinso asked. "Yeah!" I yelled back as I hear a girl laughing. "Thanks sir Katsuki!" the girl yelled. "You might as well stay on duty here." I said as Katsuki chuckled. "I'll take a month to wrap up, I was kidding about the year." Katsuki smirked.

"Of course, you were." I mumbled as Katsuki dragged me inside the room of the we were at. "Mina, Sero this guy." Katsuki said as he pushed me toward them. Mina chuckled as Sero nodded to me. "That's a good one, I approve." Mina said as I glared at Katsuki. "Thanks." Katsuki smiled as I picked him up and went back to the upper floor. Shinso and Eri were nowhere to be seen as I started kissing Katsuki.