Chapter 15

Katsuki's pov

Knocking on the door, it opened by itself. That's horrific. When I walked in, there was an eerie silence. Careful not to touch anything I walked around until I couldn't. It was a dead end. Touching the walls, I found a button which opened two doors. "The fuck's going on?" I mutter as Izuku pulls me with him. I was laying on top of him when I noticed his arm was bleeding. "Ah, well it's more like an escape room. A deadly one at that." Izuku said as he held me still. There were knives flying over our heads. "Did a knife hit you?" I ask as he grins. "Probably but it doesn't hurt much." Izuku smiles, his eyes closing.

"I don't see a knife." I mumble as Izuku stands up. "Is it a previous wound?" I ask as Izuku shakes his head. Frowning I take his hand and walk toward the door that had opened. We ended in the kitchen, thankfully Toga was there, making tea. "You're here!" Toga yelled surprised. "Yes, well luckily we didn't die but Izuku's hurt." I say as I make Izuku sit down on a chair. "What the hell, you couldn't have called me and tell me to turn off my traps?" Toga asked. "Nope, he should expect them." Izuku grinned. "I'm not entering your house by myself again." I muttered.

"You shouldn't enter anyone's house by yourself, they all have traps, a little less dangerous than hers but still." Izuku grinned. "Damn it. Such smart asses, are you expecting other gangs to attack you?" I asked as Izuku nodded. "It's simply a precaution." Izuku added. "Toga, do you have bandages? Izuku, let me just roll your sleeve up." I said as I roll up his sleeves and Toga comes back with a kit. "Here you go, and here's the disinfectant." Toga said as she looked at me taking care of Izuku. Cleaning up the injury I neatly bandaged up Izuku's arm.

"Thanks, Katsuki." Izuku smiled. I nodded and focused on Toga. "Well then, why were you searching for me, you lazy cutie?" I ask as Toga grins and gives us a random tea I don't recognize. "Add some more sugar." Izuku orders. Toga grins but doesn't move to take the sugar and Izuku sighs. He then stands up and carefully opens the cabin to get the sugar and a spoon. "The traps are off." Izuku mumbles but it sounded more like a question.

"Of course, unless Toga knows all her traps, she wouldn't want to leave them on while working in the kitchen." I say as I take a sip of my tea, which I regret instantly. "Fucking bitter." I mumble as Izuku smirks and adds some sugar to my teacup and his own as well. "You can drink sugarless coffee, but tea is bitter?" Toga grins. "No, this isn't tea. Did you know we were coming?" I asked as Toga shook her head. "It was just a hunch." Izuku muttered.

"So, you made it bitter on purpose." I grin as Toga nods. "Well, I wanted to give you and boss something." Toga smiled a sly smile. "Not that I'm afraid but, me too?" Izuku asked. "You're afraid, but you shouldn't be." Toga grinned. "No way in hell are you being sincere." I mutter. "Why wouldn't I be, brother?" Toga asked as my expression went blank. "I suppose I wouldn't believe anyone being sincere right now." I smiled a bit coldly. Not that the young girl noticed that, but Izuku certainly did.

"Well, brother Izuku this is for you." Toga said as she pulled a gift out of her pocket. It was a box. Not too small not too large, something you could hold with both hands. As Izuku took the box from Toga he looked at her with suspicion. "Open it will you?" Toga asked as her eyes sparkled. I could guess that she had wasted her allowance on this gift and another one. "Toga, this is too much and it's too expensive how the hell did you buy this?" Izuku questioned.

"Big sis gave me an allowance." Toga replied, a cheeky smile present on her face. "Thank you, the gun is amazing, did you know I had my eye on it?" Izuku asked as Toga nodded. "Then this is for you." Toga said as she took a long packet from underneath the table. "What the hell, I'm scared." I muttered. "Will you open it, brother?" Toga asked as I nodded. "Holy fuck, why the hell?" I asked as I saw a sniper in the box, next to it was something small and wrapped up as well.

"I heard big brother Shinso and sister Asui talking about how you like daggers and snipers." Toga grinned. "Toga, you're lovely. Thank you darling. I'm guessing this is a dagger." I smiled as I thought about how to murder my best friend as that's probably where Asui got that information from since I didn't tell Ochako about my fondness of snipers and daggers. "Don't let big sister Ochako know about this, alright?" Izuku whispered.

"Of course not, she doesn't even know about my own collection." Toga smirked. "May I see your collection?" I asked as Toga nodded while Izuku stared at us in shock. "But you didn't want to show me before?" Izuku muttered as Toga smirked. "Well, I really love brother Kat, he makes me think of my mama and my big brother." Toga smiled.