Chapter 20

No one's pov

The silence went on for a few minutes as Katsuki sighed and picked up his cake and ate it as he decided on continuing his work that he had left halfway. He had checked and observed everyone, none of them were hurt nor injured so Katsuki could wait until anyone decided to say anything. As Katsuki finished his cake, the loud noise of putting the plate on the table scared the other seven people in the room.

The servant who was sent to get refreshments had finally arrived and the atmosphere became more awkward since no one had answered Katsuki's question. Unbeknownst to Katsuki, Dabi was prodding at Izuku to go and talk to the very furious blond right in front of them. The green haired male shook his head, as if he was afraid of the blond. The raven haired male sighed as he started to get up but was pulled back down by his younger brother Shoto.

Izuku shook his head, he stood up and walked over to the blond. "Katsuki." Izuku started as the blond tched and looked up at him. "We set a few of their hide outs on fire and fought a lot of their members as well." Izuku said. Katsuki nodded. Izuku knew it was his fault that the blond was angry and so did Mina. She got up and sincerely apologized to the blond. "I'm sorry, Katsuki. This won't happen again." Mina said as she stood next to Izuku.

"I'm sorry as well, Katsuki. Please forgive me." Izuku said as he apologized as well. "You two have nothing to apologize about, I'm not really interested." Katsuki answered. The shocked expression on Izuku and Mina's faces were very clear to the blond. "I'll be doing my job very fast, I'm good at it." Katsuki said.

"What?" Izuku asked as Mina frowned. Dabi had stood up and told the two leaders to sit back down. They both nodded as Dabi gently took the laptop out of Katsuki's lap, he then proceeded to crouch in front of Katsuki. "I haven't properly thanked you for solving my issue at work. The boss has taken a liking to me, I heard he was your cousin?" Dabi asked as Katsuki nodded.

"I would like to know what you are planning to do." Dabi said as casually as he could. The blond didn't respond. The silence frustrated everyone in the room. "I don't want to share it, but I suppose I will." Katsuki said. "I'll be going to their main base and get back the stolen papers and see if I can find something possibly interesting. I might steal it as well." Katsuki said. "We'll be raiding the place." Katsuki smirked.

"What?" Momo mumbled surprised as Dabi looked at Katsuki and frowned. "It means we will not be participating in this?" Izuku said as Katsuki nodded. "I sent everyone a mail about this." Katsuki stated. It was an angry last minute decision and Tamaki, Mirio and Nejire had almost finished off their preparations.

All the officers who will be participation in the raid were notified and told to prepare as fast as possible. "The rooms are ready sir." the old butler, Asashi, said as Katsuki looked up at him. "I didn't tell you to prepare one for them." Katsuki mumbled as the butler smiled. "It is easy to read people for me, Katsuki." the old butler said as Katsuki chuckled. "I suppose it is, isn't it Hiroshi." Katsuki said as he grinned.

"Come on, don't worry." the butler said to the seven others. "Hiroshi is right about that." Katsuki said as Mina giggled and hugged the blond. "I knew you couldn't be that angry at us Katsubaby!" Mina yelled. "Fuck off, you're killing me pinky!" Katsuki yelled as Jiro hugged the blond as well. "It's nice meeting you again, handsome." Jiro whispered as the blond chuckled.

"Welcome, dumbasses." Katsuki said as Dabi grinned. Shoto nodded his head and Shinso smiled slightly. Momo and Izuku both had a fond smile on their faces as Katsuki smiled brightly. "You won't be participating in the raid, and I'll meet you back at the base later on after getting the papers we need." Katsuki said as Mina and Jiro let go of the blond.

"Since we are after Yagi Toshinori, the three top officers of Tokyo have done their job very well. They've been planning to raid the base for a while. I asked them to prepare it for tomorrow." Katsuki said as everyone nodded. "You'll be leaving after I tell you I got the papers." Katsuki continued to explain. "Where will we be going?" Momo asked confused. "Back home obviously." Katsuki replied as everyone nodded.