Chapter 25

No one's pov

Katsuki did not know what to do. Should he blush or should he yell at Izuku Midoriya because he had been very rough with him as Izuku carried the blond downstairs because his back hurt. Katsuki sighed and let Izuku treat him like some kind of prince even though Katsuki wanted to make breakfast by himself.

His back wouldn't allow that and Izuku Midoriya wasn't that much of a good cook, so Katsuki instructed Izuku the whole time the green haired man was making pancakes. "Are we going to deal with Kai Chisaki now?" Izuku asked as he put a plate of pancakes in front of Katsuki. The blond added some honey to his pancake as he nodded and took a bite of the pancake. "Not bad." Katsuki grinned as he pulled Izuku's plate to him as well.

"The hell, this is not edible. Throw it in the trash." Katsuki ordered as Izuku grumbled and nodded. Izuku had put the one side burned pancakes on his own plate. Katsuki had known the green haired man would do something like that. "Sit down and eat with me." Katsuki grinned as Izuku smiled and nodded. With a mischievous smile on his face Izuku bend forward to Katsuki and kissed his lips.

Both their lips were stained with a bit of honey as Izuku continued to lick off the honey on Katsuki's lips. "We're not repeating this even though there are still some more pancakes left." Katsuki mumbled as he bit Izuku's lip and contently smiled at him. "You're very mean, Katsuki." Izuku mumbled as Katsuki smirked and fed Izuku some more pancakes.

It took about an hour for the two men to finish their breakfast as the green haired man kept teasing the blond one occasionally. Izuku then cleared up the table while Katsuki tried to walk but gave up the minute his back started to hurt again. "Unbelievable, next time I'll take the lead." Katsuki grumbled. "You'll have to tie me up for that." Izuku smirked as he kissed Katsuki's neck.

"I will fucking do that." Katsuki deadpanned as Izuku chuckled. "Sure you will." Izuku whispered as he walked Katsuki to the couch in the living room. The blond stubbornly did not accept Izuku's help in all his annoyance. "Call that fucker." Katsuki said as Izuku nodded and went upstairs to find his and Katsuki's phones.

"No idea where I left my phone." Izuku mumbled as he searched through the clothes he and Katsuki had discarded last night. "Damn it." Izuku cursed as he checked the drawers of the desk. Both his and Katsuki's phones were in there. "How the fuck?" Izuku grumbled not remembering the way Katsuki had thrown their phones in there.

The green haired man the proceeded to search for Kai Chisaki's number, remembering he had it saved under the name pain in the neck. Izuku remembered working with the man once or twice before everything went to hell and they became enemies. It probably had to do with Izuku's gang rising in position.

"Your phone's been ringing for a while Katsuki." Izuku said as he handed the phone to the blonde. "This shit.' Katsuki grumbled as he picked up the call. "Sir! There's a grand problem, please help us out!" a person yelled desperately. "You know I don't have voice recognition and I don't have your number saved either so you better state your name first." Katsuki demanded.

"Yes sir! Setsuna speaking." the woman replied. "The hell's happening at the bar?" Katsuki asked as Setsuna explained the entire situation. "You're telling me some fuckers caused a ruckus in the fucking bar?" Katsuki cursed as he sighed deeply, there goes his rest and fuck his back pain he needs some pain killers.

"Yes sir, Mina's keeping them busy and told us not to enter just in case it gets rough." Setsuna answered as Katsuki nodded. "I'll be there in a day, is that fine?" Katsuki replied. "Yes sir, this has been going on for a few days so I'm sure they'll be here when you arrive." Setsuna answered. "Fine, see you." Katsuki muttered as he cut the call.

"Here." Izuku said as he handed Katsuki a painkiller and some water. "You read my mind." Katsuki said as Izuku smirked. "Call Kai Chisaki at Mina's bar." Katsuki said as he decided on how to deal with the bullshit. "We need to book a flight first." Izuku said. "Well, I'll book one right now." Katsuki said as he searched for the travel agency's website.

"There's one over an hour but it can't be booked. The next one is after four hours." Katsuki said as Izuku sighed. "I'll give you a ride." Izuku said. "What?" Katsuki asked confused as Izuku took the phone out of the blond's hands. "I'll call Shinso and tell him to send a pilot here." Izuku continued as if it was a daily matter. In any case it was true for him.

"Damn that's some fucking good service." Katsuki smirked. "It is, even the police agency can't compare." Izuku grinned as he helped Katsuki up. "I have to agree on that you sneaky fucker." Katsuki said as he went upstairs to get changed again.