Chapter 24 {SMUT}

A/N

SMUT WARNING! Don't like it? Then keep those nasty comments to yourself and let the others enjoy it.

___________________________________________

No one's pov

"If any of them hears you moan, I'll have you my way again tomorrow." Izuku whispered seductively. "Impossible, they're leaving." Katsuki smirked as Izuku looked at him in surprise. Before he could respond to that he felt something vibrate on his back. The vibration was quite strong as Katsuki let his hands wander over Izuku's body until he found the source of the vibration. "Your phone seems to have other plans." Katsuki smirked as he pulled it out of Izuku's back pocket.

Izuku wasn't planning on letting his phone ruin his night with Katsuki. He reached toward the phone, but Katsuki had already answered it. "Sir Izuku, Shoto Todoroki reporting." Shoto said as Katsuki put the phone on the table while turning the speaker on. He then slid Izuku's shirt off him and let it drop to the ground with a soft thud.

"Y-yes?" Izuku said shivering as the cold air hit him. "Are you alright boss?" Shoto asked as Katsuki smirked. He chose another spot on Izuku's chest to leave a love bite while Izuku nodded. He then realized that Shoto couldn't see him. "Everything is fine, it suddenly got cold here." Izuku answered. "I see, leader Mina and the rest of us will be leaving." Shoto said as Izuku frowned at that.

"Why is that?" Izuku asked as Katsuki frowned at that question and bit Izuku hard. His breath hitched as he tried not to scream. "Leader Mina said that their job was done and that she had been away from her bar and the rest of the gang for too long. She also said to tell Katsuki to get his ass over there, I think she meant at the bar." Shoto explained.

"That doesn't explain why you're leaving too." Izuku replied as Katsuki's hand which was wandering all over his body went bellow his v-line. It wasn't like Izuku didn't want Katsuki to know how aroused he was, but he really didn't want to do this while he was talking to his friend. "We got called from the base as well as the fact that this is a police officer's house." Shoto said as Izuku stopped Katsuki's wandering hand.

"Alright, fine sent a car here later." Izuku ordered as Shoto mumbled something and then cut the call. "Damn that took long." Katsuki smirked as he smiled at the spot where he left his third love bite. "You're such a damn teaser." Izuku grumbled. Katsuki simply smirked and grabbed his and Izuku's phone and threw them in a random drawer he opened with his foot. A lewd smirk was on the blond's face as he looked at Izuku.

"Damn it, there goes my self-control." Izuku smirked. "Did you play around before?" Izuku asked. "How about you guess it yourself?" Katsuki smirked. "I guess I'll have to do that then." Izuku smiled as he unbuttoned Katsuki's shirt. The blond helped by throwing his shirt somewhere in the room while he flung his pants somewhere as well while Izuku did the same.

"I declare you as mine." Izuku whispered in Katsuki's ear as he slipped off the blond's boxers. "I am not an object, Midoriya." Katsuki replied furiously. "That's true." Izuku nodded as he pushed Katsuki down on the table. "You look gorgeous." Izuku said as he slightly spread Katsuki's legs. "Shit." Izuku cursed as he realized they did not have lube with them. "The second drawer." Katsuki grumbled impatiently. Izuku then proceeded to open the drawer.

"Scented oil?" Izuku asked as he stared at the bottle of oil. "Yes, get started." Katsuki smirked as Izuku closed the drawer roughly and poured some oil over his hand. "I'll be careful, for now. You better be ready, Katsuki." Izuku smirked deviously. "Do your worst." Katsuki challenged the green haired man who gently prepared him for what's to come.

As Izuku fingered the blond he left a few love bites over Katsuki's chest while adding finger after finger every few minutes. After three fingers had stretched the blond out Izuku slightly poured a bit of oil on his dick to make sure it wouldn't hurt the blond's stretched hole. "What the fuck are you hesitating for?" Katsuki asked as he felt Izuku's tip on his entrance for a while.

"I was wondering if you're stretched enough?" Izuku asked as Katsuki rolled his eyes and moved a bit making Izuku enter his hole a bit more. "Damn it, Katsuki. You're so tight." Izuku mumbled angrily as he pushed his dick inside in one go. A loud moan was heard as Katsuki blushed bright red. "Your dick is fucking thick." Katsuki mumbled as Izuku groaned in response.

"I'm making a mess out of you." Izuku declared as he moved at a slow pace for a while and started going faster while teasing Katsuki's dick. Loud moans and groans echoed from the room. The pace at which Izuku was going had Katsuki moaning incoherently as the blond came. The green haired man smirked as he continued relentlessly pounding into the blond's hole.

He then moved the blond's leg on his shoulder to go deeper inside Katsuki. Izuku stimulated Katsuki's dick who came once again as Izuku came inside the blond. "Are you tired yet?" Izuku asked as Katsuki smirked. "One more round." Katsuki answered as Izuku started moving faster inside the blond. Izuku massaged the blonde's dick while leaning over and pulling the blond up to kiss him while Izuku supported him.

They made out while Izuku slowly moved until the blond bit Izuku's lip. The green haired man grumbled angrily and started to roughly pound Katsuki's hole again. This went on for a while even after the third round.