Chapter 6

No one's pov

"Fucking Katsuki Bakugou, we need to talk." Ochako yelled as she walked into the living room. "Yeah, uh the fuck happened?" Katsuki grinned as Ochako raised her hand and slapped Katsuki in the face. "The hell have I been hearing, huh?" Ochako yelled as Katsuki put his hands in front of him so Ochako couldn't hit him in the face anymore. "What's the problem?" Katsuki asked. "You fucking called a gang, the big shot gang. Does your life not matter and what was your business with them anyway?" Ochako screamed.

"Hmm, I wonder if some of their members told you that or I don't really know but this gives me a chance to talk to them again. I wonder if it was that green haired girl that must mean you might be friends with them." Katsuki muttered, he obviously knew much more that he showed. "You brat stop ignoring me." Ochako said as she raised her hand again but got stopped by Katsuki who took the spare key from her and threw it in his pocket. "You're an amazing big sister, Ochako but I'll fight my demons on my own." Katsuki stated.

"What are your demons Katsuki? I've had it far worse than you do, it's been so difficult to not worry about you when I and Iida we're still on the run." Ochako yelled as tears streamed down her face. "Oh? Well, there isn't much I can say about this ya know. Worrying won't kill you and as I said before, I'd rather fight my demons myself." Katsuki answered. "Then tell me, damn it, Katsuki. Talk to me if there's something that's eating you up inside." Ochako yelled as Iida put a hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down.

A loud crash had everyone's attention. "Fuck, not now you sick fuckers." Katsuki yelled out. "What's going on Katsuki?" Izuku asked as he studied the entire room. Something seemed wrong about the entire place. "Why is this place so empty?" Shinso asked as he finally noticed it too. "Shut it, all of you come over here, take your phones and laptops with you." Katsuki stated as he opened a door. "What's this?" Todoroki questioned. "You guys are going to follow till the end of the tunnel, there take the elevator, and you'll end up in a VIP room. Once there you ring the bell and ask for Ashido. Once she's there you tell her Blasty sent you, alright?" Katsuki explained as he pushed them all in the tunnel and closed off the door.

Katsuki heard the males bang on the door but since it was made of hard metal Katsuki knew they'd have to follow his instructions. A few more loud crashes were heard as Katsuki quickly took all his money, phone and laptop. He threw them in a backpack and rushed back downstairs. Katsuki made sure he locked all the doors in the house and then he rushed out of there. He knew those guys were chasing him. Kai Chisaki's or Yagi Toshinori's gang members were after him again. Katsuki understood why the hell Chisaki's men were after him, but he never understood why the hell Toshinori's people were after him or maybe he did.

It might be related to his mother's death since his father's death was by Chisaki's hand. "Go left, you three to the right!" a voice yelled as Katsuki jumped in an alley. As he stayed there for a while he sighed. He knew he couldn't go to his house for now. So, he'll just go to Mina's bar again. As Katsuki started running again, he noticed it had finally quieted down. Katsuki knew he should just go to the police station, they'll help him, but he doesn't want more people to die. After all his father was killed because he was a police officer.

As Katsuki finally reached the bar, he entered through the back door startling Ibara. "Sir? The hell are you doing here, customers aren't allowed back here." Ibara started. "It's Blasty, gotta find Mina." Katsuki panted as Ibara pulled Katsuki in the light. "Katsuki?" Kendo asked as she noticed Ibara holding him. "Yeah, that's me, please find Mina for me?" Katsuki answered. "But she's in your room upstairs." Kendo muttered. "Is she? I'll go there then." Katsuki answered. "But there were people there." Ibara muttered. "I sent them there, see ya." Katsuki answered as he took the elevator up to his floor.

As Katsuki walked in the room, he noticed a running Mina who came flying at him. "Mina, no." Katsuki weakly said as Mina hugged him tightly. "Katsuki, they're saying you sent them and that they heard loud crashes." Jiro stated as she looked at Katsuki with a worried expression. "As if my sister isn't enough that I have you guys too." Katsuki muttered as he got out of Mina's tight hug. "That crying wreck?" Jiro asked as she pointed at Ochako. "Yeah, her." Katsuki answered as he sat down. "What are you going to do kid?" Shoto asked.

"Hmm, sir Todoroki?" Mina yelled out. "Oh, hello lady Ashido." Shoto answered. "Katsuki fucking Bakugou, why the hell are these people here?" Mina yelled. "They're guests, my sister's friends." Katsuki explained. "Seriously, what are you going to do now?" Shinso questioned. "You guys are going to stay at Todoroki's place because my place is unstable." Katsuki answered. "Where are you going to go?" Izuku questioned. "This is my room, I'm staying here for a while." Katsuki answered.

"Last time I checked Katsuki, you wasted the money to buy that house." Ochako stated. "Last time I checked, I was loaded." Katsuki countered. "What?" Iida questioned as he looked at his wife who looked quite pale. "How? You got enough money to buy that house and I mean yeah sure your job pays you good, but it still isn't that much." Ochako ranted. "I invested some money in her business back in the days." Katsuki explained.

"That isn't enough for you to be loaded, Katsuki." Izuku stated. "Gee, always quick to do the math, Deku. Ashido, Kyouka please leave. I promise to not break the furniture." Katsuki promised as both girls left. They were rather worried about the blond since he was using a very formal tone with them.