Chapter 9

A/N

TIMESKIP 3 years later

_________________________________

No one's pov

"You little shit! Get back here!" a blond male yelled as he chased down another male. Going through the alleys the blond followed the light grey haired boy. "Oi, you little shithead!" the blond yelled as he caught the boy. "You seriously thought you could get away with pickpocketing a cop, hah?" the blond yelled as other cops reached the scene. "Put him in a cell, we'll have to talk to him about this later on and see where the hell he lives." the blond ordered as the other cops nodded.

"Katsuki! You're back." a raven head with red eyes yelled as he ran to the blond. "Yeah, no shit, how you doing Fumikage?" Katsuki asked concerned. "Hahaha, so funny Katsuki. I'm fine." Fumikage answered. "No way in hell, you've broken your arm damn it." Katsuki stated as he and Fumikage got in the car. They both joined the police force at the same time, but Fumikage had raised in ranks when Katsuki was in another city. Tokoyami Fumikage is a commissioner while Katsuki raised back in the ranks as an assistant commissioner. Not to mention he might get promoted anytime soon.

"So, are you going on a break again?" Fumikage asked as Katsuki grinned. "No way am I letting you get another promotion." Katsuki yelled. "Ah fine. Are we home yet?" Fumikage asked defeated. "Almost there, you lazy fuck." Katsuki answered as he drove the car at fast speed. The two of them found out they lived in the same building and thought it would be a good idea to drive each other.

It's been going on since the day they were put on patrol together. That day Fumikage thought Katsuki was following him to beat him up because he had messed up their both their uniforms. So, when Fumikage was walking up the stairs and noticed Katsuki walk in through the door he was very confused. They had stared at each other until Katsuki sighed and passed Fumikage. When Katsuki opened his apartment door Fumikage was shocked to say the least to find out someone lived there.

"We're here, I'll park the car and help you out, yeah?" Katsuki asked as Fumikage nodded sleepily. When Katsuki finally parked the car and got Fumikage in his apartment Katsuki tucked the male in and went to his apartment floor. Sighing Katsuki got changed into his training clothes. Katsuki then put his gun, badge and phone on him and went out again. He had extra patrol, but he wasn't supposed to be in uniform so that's why he had to change.

Once outside Katsuki went to the place he was going to check up. Walking around the place he noticed nothing suspicious except the fact that there were a few more police officers in uniforms around the place. Not to mention Katsuki didn't recognize any of them. With that Katsuki called the officers who were on night duty tonight, one of them being Koji Koda. "Yo, Koda." Katsuki greeted. "Katsuki-Kun? What do you need?" Koda asked.

"Can you check which officers are supposed to patrol the place I'm at?" Katsuki asked. "What place are you at?" Koda questioned. "Check out my patrol addresses. It's the place I'm patrolling, there are at least seven cops around here and I recognize not even one of them." Katsuki explained. "You and Sen-Kun are the only ones who are supposed to be patrolling that area." Koda answered as he searched through a few documents. "Should I send backup?" Koda asks. "Yes, I'm going to check out what they're up to." Katsuki answered as he followed one of the cops.

As Katsuki tailed one of the cops, he noticed Sen. Sen Kaibara is a brown-haired male with charcoal black eyes, he was following one of the cops too when Sen and Katsuki made eye contact. Katsuki quickly did a sign, and both nodded following their targeted cops. Once both the targets entered different places, Katsuki followed one of them in while Sen called for more backup. It seemed like they were planning a robbery on the two stores.

As Katsuki walked in there he was taken as hostage for the first store. "All the money, or the blondie dies." one of the cops ordered. The shopkeeper nodded as the other people in the store stayed put. After the money was given to the robbers Katsuki wondered when they'd let go of him. When the backup arrived, which consisted of a tired Fumikage as leader of the team, they all burst out laughing. The robbers froze for a moment and then Katsuki's captor pulled him by the neck.

"Let us go, or he dies." the robber in cop getup stated. "Hah, boys get them." Fumikage ordered as he grinned at Katsuki. With that Katsuki's captor removed the guns safety but before he could pull the trigger Katsuki put both his hands beneath his captor's hand on his neck and did a quick maneuver, in which the captor released Katsuki immediately.

"You seriously know how to scare us don't you?" Fumikage muttered. "Well, you guys said, 'the safety of the civilians comes first' they'd shoot me if I'd tried anything anyway." Katsuki mumbled as Sen came in view. "Hello, sir." Sen greeted as Katsuki and Fumikage nodded. "Is there something?" Fumikage asked. "Yes sir. There's this girl who wants to see you. She's here with us." Sen explained. "Tell her to get back tomorrow at the office." Fumikage replied. "Uh, she's saying she's your girlfriend." Sen muttered.

"Yeah, she's coming with us." Fumikage answered, the sudden decision swing surprised both Sen and Katsuki. "Alright." Sen answered. "Alright, I'll go home then see ya." Katsuki stated. "No, stay with me?" Fumikage asked. "Uh, she's your girl. Spend some time with her." Katsuki answered as he left. When he finally arrived at home, he threw off his shoes and jumped on his sofa. Sleeping isn't something he was planning to do, he had to binge a few movies.