Chapter 19

Katsuki's pov

It took one damn week to gather the information I needed all the while Pinky and Deku's gang were doing some random shit I couldn't care to understand. We had called each other every two three days and decided to meet up today. I just sent them an address of a house Tamaki had purchased a while ago and given to a housekeeper. He had given me the key to the house and let me drive his car to it.

When I arrived there, there were about five servants in the house excluding the housekeeper. The other two gang leaders hadn't arrived yet as I ordered the servants around. The housekeeper was notified of my visit by Tamaki, so he treated me with the utter most respect. Though, I could see he was doing it unwillingly.

I had my laptop and extra documents with me which I sorted out while I waited. There was also some online paperwork that needed to be done. As I continued to work for a few hours, a butler approached me. The man had grey hair and beautiful light purple eyes. It was surprising since I haven't seen this very light purple shade before.

"Young master, it seems your guests have not arrived yet. Master Tamaki said to make sure you eat on time." the butler said as I nodded. "No need to call me young master." I mumbled as the butler shook his head. I could understand that but that was way too much for me as no one's addressed me like that before.

"Sir, what is your name?" I asked as the butler smiled. "Hiroshi Asashi, young master." the butler, Asashi answered. "Sir Asashi, it is fine if you call me Bakugou or if you prefer Katsuki." I said as the old man nodded. "Would you like to eat already, Katsuki?" sir Asashi asked. "Yes." I answered as the butler led me to the table. The elder smiled as he served the food. It didn't take me long to finish the rice and curry, it was very delicious and well made.

"Thank you for the meal, sir Asashi." I said as I went back to the sofa, the servants were already cleaning up the plates. It didn't take long for the elder to approach me again. "Would you care for some dessert, young ma-, I-. Ah. Would you care for some dessert, Katsuki?" the elder asked struggling a bit with his words. "I'd like that very much." I answered politely. He nodded and placed a piece of cake on the table in front of Katsuki.

"You've been thinking about something, sir Asashi." I said as the old man smiled. "Hiroshi is fine." the old man answered. "It's disrespectful to call an elder by his name." I said as the old man smiled again. "You remind me of my youngest child, he was always working hard and very respectful to me and his mother while the others treated us harshly as they accumulated their riches." the butler told me. "How is your youngest?" I asked as I motioned the man to sit down.

He sat on the sofa opposite to me and breathed deeply. "Hikaru, my youngest, he worked hard and left the world a few years ago. Young master Tamaki found me grieving one day as I bumped into him. I had already lost my wife a few months ago but I couldn't bear that I'd lost both. He talked to me for a while and then offered me a job in his mansion. Later, I was sent here." the butler answered.

"I'm sorry for your loss, sir Hiroshi." I said as the old man nodded and sighed. The bell suddenly went before I could even make up my mind to say anything to the old man he had stood up and opened the door. In the doorway there were two people visible. Izuku fucking Midoriya, drenched in blood and Shinso Hitoshi, his suit was splattered with blood. The two entered the house and a few more idiots followed them.

"Take those fucking shoes off!" I yelled at them as Shinso rolled his eyes and Izuku nodded and did as told. The others followed their boss' actions. "Sir Hiroshi, if you could please prepare a new set of clothes for this particular bunch of damned idiots." I said as the butler nodded and gathered all the servants in the house. A few more servants had come from the back of the house.

Everyone was led in groups and given some clothing I assume as slowly seven people came back in clean clothing. "Don't forget to burn their clothes after taking out valuable things, that'll be your job sir Hiroshi." I told the elder butler who nodded in response and sent another servant for me to order around. "Bring some refreshments." I said as the servant nodded and left.

Mina , Izuku, Shinso, Ibara, Dabi, Momo and Shoto were looking at each other and whispering among themselves. "Now, ladies and gentlemen." I said as everyone went silent. "What the fuck did you do?" I continued my question. I suppose it was funny that it silenced them all. But I need a fucking explanation.