Chapter 17

No one's pov

"You three, gather everyone up!" Izuku yelled as he and Katsuki rushed around to find the few members of the gang. Katsuki was telling everyone in the main house to come to the living while Izuku rang the bell that was connected to every house which meant that the others would be there soon. It didn't take long for everyone to gather and Momo and Shoto took the lead on explaining the information they had gathered.

It was right after the two had come back from visiting Toga that Momo had told them that there was a breakthrough in their search. "Denki and Eijiro will be here soon, and Ashido's gang members will be helping as well." Momo explained as everyone nodded. "We're splitting up, all the technological aspects will be dealt with by the team who stays here so Shoto and I will be here as well." Momo said as Izuku picked out a few team members.

"Why the hell are we going to Tokyo?" Dabi muttered as Katsuki looked at him in shock. "Who are we chasing after?" Katsuki asked. "Toshinori Yagi." Dabi answered. "That's the boss of the All Might company." Katsuki answered as Shoto added that they were indeed after that guy. He had one of his men steal the information. "Izuku, do you have a moment?" Katsuki asked as Izuku looked at everyone else. The others nodded noticing Izuku's gaze.

"Come on." Izuku said as he led Katsuki back to his room. "You look worried." Izuku said as he observed Katsuki. "They're both there." Katsuki said as Izuku looked at the blond. "Who?" Izuku asked as Katsuki started taking some deep breaths. "Kai Chisaki and Yagi Toshinori, they're both in Tokyo." Katsuki replied. It took a few minutes for Izuku to realise how bad the situation could be. "I'll see if I can find more information on them." Izuku muttered as he pulled Katsuki close to him.

It wasn't the time to start a romance, but he couldn't help but comfort the blond, he seemed miserable and remembering how Katsuki had evacuated them when they were staying at Katsuki's house Izuku could understand the severity of Katsuki's situation. The blond was still a police officer, so he had to be careful because of that otherwise Katsuki would've known all the information they had as well.

Shoto's fiancé Eijiro and Shinso's boyfriend Denki were coming here to assist as well. If Izuku remembers it right, then the two of them were also Katsuki's friends. "Come on, we have to help the others out and I have a few friends in Tokyo who wouldn't mind assisting even though one is an officer." Katsuki said as Izuku nodded. "That's fine I'll leave it to you, and I'll ask our acquaintances as well then well discuss the gathered information." Izuku said as Katsuki got up and led Izuku out.

Katsuki called Neito Monoma, a bar owner, who he was friends with to find out about Chisaki and Yagi. After that he called Toru Hagakure, she's a very stealthy gang leader and has been saved by Katsuki several times when she still lived in Musutafu. She explained the situation from her point of view. Then Katsuki called Tamaki Amajiki who had Mirio Togata and Neijire Hado by his side when they were having the conversation and the two of them frequently butted in. The three of them are high ranking officers in Tokyo.

As Katsuki finished gathering intel, he found his way to the living where he was surprised by Denki and Eijiro. "Bakubro!" Eijiro greeted, he is a red head with spiked hair and red eyes. "Kacchan." Denki grinned as Katsuki chuckled at the nickname. The blond with a black fringe smiled and then hugged Katsuki as he pouted.

"We hadn't heard much from you before and I heard from Mina that she saw you a while ago." Eijiro ranted. "We didn't know you'd be here too, though we did hear from our boyfriends that you know each other." Denki explained. "As a police officer, I think I'd be in trouble if anyone found out I was involved with any of you and I attract danger as well so it's better that way." Katsuki said. "But Katsu-" Denki started as he pouted again. "Yeah, yeah, I'll hear you out later. We have a job to do." Katsuki said as everyone got their instructions from Izuku, Shoto and Momo.