Chapter 12

No one's pov

Katsuki hung around with Tsuyu and Shinso, who were explaining which files had been stolen and why the files are very important. As much as Katsuki wanted to refuse to help them and be back at his job, he knew he had to help them, for Fumikage's sake. Right now, Katsuki was all dressed up and searching for Dabi and Toga. They were going to the company Dabi works at as a model from time to time.

Katsuki found Toga dragging Shinso with her as he noticed Dabi smirking behind them. "Is he going with us?" Katsuki asked as Toga nodded. "Katsuki! Help me! I have somewhere else to be." Shinso yelled as he pried Toga's hand off his arm. "Oh? Where would that be?" Dabi asked. "Iida told me to meet up." Shinso answered as Toga frowned at Shinso. "We weren't notified of this." Katsuki stated. "Well, I have to be there in half an hour." Shinso stated as Dabi nodded. "Fine, you're coming next time." Toga said as Shinso nodded, rushing out of the house.

"How far is the company?" Katsuki asked. "Not so far. How about we walk there?" Dabi suggested. "That's fine." Katsuki answered as he opened the door. "I'll lead you all." Dabi grinned as Toga smiled. "Can I hold your hand, mister Katsuki?" Toga asked. "I think Dabi was going to ask you that." Katsuki said as Dabi looked at Katsuki in confusion. "Were you, Dabi?" Toga asked as she walked toward him. "Sure thing kiddo." Dabi answered, as he looked at Katsuki in concern. "We're almost there." Dabi said as he and Toga walked to an entrance door.

"Hey, Toga I'll buy anything you want later alright?" Katsuki whispered as he passed Toga. Toga nodded but then frowned, Katsuki seemed quite sad. "So, what are we doing?" Toga asked as they followed Dabi. "Watching me dress up?" Dabi grinned. "Take care of her, I'll talk to your boss." Katsuki stated. "Sure, want to dress up with me, Toga?" Dabi asked as he led her to the dressing rooms.

Katsuki wandered around the place and asked the staff where the boss' room was. He was led there by a female with short hair and a piercing on her bottom lip. She grinned at Katsuki as she knocked on the boss' door and left. Katsuki then pushed the door open himself noticing no one was in the room. Another door in the room opened and a blond male with golden eyes and yellow glasses walked in the room. "Hello? Are you here for the modeling job?" the golden eyed blond asked as he sat down.

"No, I believe we have something to discuss, sir." Katsuki stated. "Sit down, what would that be?" the golden eyed male questioned. "Sir Hawks, I'd like to talk about one of your models." Katsuki elaborated. "The name's Keigo Takami." Keigo answered. "Alright sir Takami, I'd like to discuss the diets of your models." Katsuki stated. And without further ado they both explained the situation to each other. Katsuki nodded at the newfound information. "What's your name kid?" Keigo asked. "Katsuki Bakugou." Katsuki said as he left. He was going to find Dabi's manager and give him a piece of his mind.

After Katsuki found the room Dabi was shooting in, he saw Toga, she wore a red choker, a sleeveless black leather jacket on top of a red long-sleeved crop top, a black skirt and black pumps. Katsuki walked to her as she wasn't being shooted. "So, you enjoying this kiddo?" Katsuki asked. "Yeah, the manager is a a-hole, but the staff is really nice they told me I could keep these." Toga smiled. "That's nice, point out the manager for me lil' cutie?" Katsuki asked. Toga nodded as she discreetly pointed at the manager. To Katsuki's surprise the manager was an older male. Katsuki frowned and looked at Toga again. "On his left." she then whispered. It was another male, he looked in his forties. "Good going lil cutie, see ya kiddo." Katsuki said not noticing that Keigo too had followed him.

As Katsuki walked over to the manager, he noticed that Keigo was there already, deeply engaged in a conversation with the manager. "What are you doing here? Can't you see we're talking?" the manager snarled at Katsuki who now stood next to Keigo. "So, what were you conversing about?" Katsuki asked as Keigo grinned. "Well, you see I was checking in with the diets of our models and I noticed the manager has set some high expectations for the models working with him. I was thinking about firing him, Yu Takeyama would love to take over." Keigo explained. "I think that is the right thing to do." Katsuki grinned.

"I'll see you in my office, manager Daigo Higasa." Keigo smirked as the manager nodded, he was being escorted to the office by guards. "Yo Dabi! Are you done?" Toga yelled. "Yeah! I'm helping with the cleanup." Dabi answered. "And in which corner of hell have you been." Keigo whispered in Katsuki's ear. "Going round and round." Katsuki replied. "We should meet up." Keigo answered. "Yeah sure, you still have my number?" Katsuki asked. "No shit, but you never answer." Keigo smiled. "Ah well who cares you old fuck." Katsuki answered turning to Toga and Dabi who were waiting for him to come. "See ya lil' bro." Keigo whispered as Katsuki and the other two left.