Chapter 5

No one's pov

"Katsubaby! The hell's going on?" Mina yelled as she stood panting at the doorstep with Jiro next to her. "You guys just have a talk cuz I'm tired. Talk this stuff out I'll be here." Katsuki stated. "Here take these." Jiro said as she gave her phone and headphones to Katsuki, who put them on quickly. Knowing that Katsuki wasn't listening Mina walked over to Midnight and stared down at her. "Age?" Jiro asked as Midnight grinned. "Thirty-six, sweetheart." Midnight stated as Mina freed Midnight's hands. "You're a gang leader?" Mina asked as she took out her gun and gave it to Jiro.

"I'm a subleader, you are?" Midnight asked. "We're a gang, we've joined with another one and it would be better if you formed a contract with us, so you don't touch our staff anymore." Mina stated. "Good, we'll do just that. Should I inform other gangs about this place?" Midnight questioned. "No, only the ones who come here will find out." Mina explained as she nodded at Jiro who took off Katsuki's headphones. "You can go home you don't have to change. Come by another time." Jiro said winking as she pushed Katsuki out of there.

Happy Katsuki could help, he took a bag and put his clothes in there and bolted out of the bar as quickly as he could. Once he arrived at home, he noticed Iida was laying on the couch, his glasses on the table with a half cup of coffee next to them while his laptop screen showed a list of numbers and names. "What a mess." a voice next to him muttered. "The hell?" Katsuki whispered startled. "Oh, hello you're back." Izuku said as Katsuki stared daggers at the male. "Feeling at home?" Katsuki whispered. "Your house isn't as empty as I thought and Shinso and Shoto are enjoying their time here as well as they're missing their boyfriends." Izuku whispered as Katsuki went in the kitchen.

"I'll call them over, I guess." Katsuki muttered as he searched for a cup. "Sure, want a cup of coffee? I made some extra." Izuku grinned. "Yeah." Katsuki answered as he sat down on a chair. "Well, if you don't mind me asking. Why are you in a butler outfit?" Izuku asked as he too sat down on a chair, opposite to Katsuki's. "Hmm, was helping my friends out at their bar." Katsuki explained as he drank his coffee. "Which bar would that be?" Izuku asked. Ignoring the question Katsuki grinned. "Where is Ocha?" Katsuki asked.

"Oh, 'Chako, Shinso and Shoto are checking out the place where Dabi has started building the house. And I apologize for the mess Iida made. He's very exhausted since he's been going around since nine." Izuku explained. "Yeah, it's fine. How long are you guys going to keep crashing here?" Katsuki questioned. "Well, we wanted to ask you if it would be okay if we stayed for a while longer since we live a bit far away and it would be inconvenient for us to stay away unless we stayed at a hotel." Izuku mumbled on and on.

"You could just say you need to stay for a while, broccolihead." Katsuki muttered as he stood up and took his and Izuku's cup. "So, what's your current job? I heard from 'Chako that you absolutely hate it." Izuku asked. "Hmm, I left a notice today they're gonna give me a resignation letter I'll have to fill but don't tell Ocha. I want to laze around all that working was tiring. I might just keep working at the bar." Katsuki grinned as he sat down on his chair again after having washed the two cups.

"What's your job, broccolihead?" Katsuki asked as he observed the green haired male. "I usually help Dabi with designing the blueprints for houses." Izuku answered with a slight smile. "Alright, is there something you'd like to do in the future?" Izuku asked. "Hmm not really, joining a gang sounds fun don't you think?" Katsuki grinned. Izuku choked on his saliva as he heard that. "Ha, chill out dude." Katsuki smirked as he left the kitchen and cleaned up Iida's mess.

"You're not planning to-" Izuku started. "Who knows? I just might." Katsuki answered before Izuku could even finish his question. "Hmm, I wonder what these numbers are for." Izuku muttered as he checked out Iida's laptop screen. "And don't mention the names." Katsuki added as he scared Izuku by whispering that in his ear. "Fucking hell!" Izuku whisper yelled as he checked out the names too.

"There are a few interesting names like Mina Ashido and Neito Monoma." Izuku muttered as Katsuki looked at Izuku in shock. "Gimme that." Katsuki whispered as he clicked on Monoma's name. The link led them to another website which showed a bar, Monoma's bar. "What the f-" Katsuki whispered as he looked at Izuku. "The heck is four eyes doing?" Katsuki muttered. "I don't know, ask him." Izuku said as he pointed at Iida who had just started waking up.

"Hell no." Iida muttered as he noticed Izuku and Katsuki checking out his laptop. After Iida quickly took his glasses and wore them, he glared at Izuku and Katsuki. "What are you two doing?" Iida asked as he took his laptop from Katsuki and shut it. "I want to know if these people are in danger." Katsuki demanded. "They aren't." Iida answered glaring again. "Then why the fuck are their names here?" Katsuki questioned. "I was doing some gang research for a these places might be good hide outs." Iida answered.

"Remove Mina Ashido and Neito Monoma from that list and I'll be checking that list again because I don't need my friends dealing with your gang bullshit." Katsuki said angrily. "Fine then." Iida answered a bit annoyed as he let Katsuki check the list again and remove a few more names.