Chapter 23 {LEMON}

Izuku's pov

There was a black metal desk in Katsuki's room on which the files were stacked while Katsuki pulled out a laptop from one of the drawers. He then dragged another chair next to the desk and asked me to sit down while he opened the files in his laptop. I suppose you could say I was staring at him while he got everything ready.

"Are you going to keep staring at me?" Katsuki asked as he continued going through the files. "I could." I replied as he sighed deeply. "Get through those files." Katsuki ordered me as I nodded. "Were you hurt?" I asked as Katsuki smirked and shook his head. "That guy would be crazy to hurt me." Katsuki replied as I nodded. "Have you thought about being stationed here?" I asked while I take a file from the desk. "I did not, I don't feel like being here." Katsuki replied.

"I can give you many reasons to stay here, if you'd like to." I replied as I scanned through the files. There were interesting details I haven't heard about written in it. "I'd like to hear those fucking reasons some other time." Katsuki muttered as he moved his chair closer to mine and showed me his laptop screen. "This is Chisaki's information." I said as Katsuki nodded.

"Were making copies of these and were returning them to their owner." Katsuki replied as I looked at him in surprise, he's thinking too far forward. "Alright and those files are?" I ask as he sighs again and closes his laptop. "We'll finish this off before sleeping." Katsuki said as I put my file on an empty space next to the other stack.

"Together?" I ask as Katsuki chuckles and then frowns. "Are you fucking stupid?" Katsuki grumbled as I shake my head and take another file. "Of course, we're going through these files together." Katsuki said as I sigh. "I meant the sleeping." I said as Katsuki rolled his eyes. "You have your own room." Katsuki said. I'll have to take that as a no.

"Even if that's one of the reasons you cannot leave me?" I asked as Katsuki glared at me. "When did my leaving have any impact on you?" Katsuki asked as if he didn't even know how I felt about him. "I've waited long enough." I replied as Katsuki sighed. "We're not having this fucking conversation right now. Get through the files Izuku." Katsuki said as he ignored me.

"Are you going to ignore me for the rest of your stay here?" I asked after taking the last file from Katsuki. "Are you dumb, how can I ignore you when you're the main person I'm supposed to be talking to because you're the boss?" Katsuki asked. "I see." I answered as I scanned through the last file.

"Hey, I was reading that." Katsuki mumbled as he got up and stood behind me to look over my shoulder. "What did you find so interesting?" I asked as Katsuki chuckled lightly. "There was a document about the All Might business' finances and they're quite fascinating, don't you think?" Katsuki asks me as he leans over some more and turns back some pages.

"They have no one else." I replied. "Exactly, I and my boys will be working on that." Katsuki said as I turned to the left to face him. His breath hitched slightly as my cheeks warmed. He was so close. I pulled him closer to me with my left arm and then put it around his waist. "Hey, the files are going to drop, it's too important to be damaged!" Katsuki whisper yelled at me.

"It's fine." I said as I flung the file on the desk while Katsuki put his right arm around my neck, so he doesn't fall on me. I was holding him as if I was about to pull him down. He blushed slightly and I smiled at him. "It hurts to be standing like this you know, bastard." Katsuki cussed as I let go of his waist and stood up. He sighed and stepped back to the file I had flung away.

"We're not done with this yet." I said as Katsuki nodded at me while putting the file back on the desk and turning around to face me. "I'd rather you empty the desk." I said as Katsuki glared when he understood what I meant. "No." Katsuki replied while fiercely glaring at me. I liked that, a lot. "The files might get damaged." I grinned as Katsuki sighed and simply picked the previous file up and put it in one of the desk's drawers.

"Is this fine?" Katsuki grumbled as he glared at me again. I smirk slightly as I get closer to him. "I suppose I can fix that." I answer as I hover over Katsuki who leaned backwards every time I get closer. I support him with my left arm around his waist while pushing off the files from the desk. When Katsuki noticed what I was doing he sighed deeply and sat on the desk.

"Shall I start with loosening that tie?" Katsuki smirks as he grabs my tie and pulls me closer to him. He wraps his legs around my waist, locking me in place. I put both my hands on the desk, on each side of him, locking him in place as well. "Or maybe we should just leave that on." Katsuki chuckled as he let go of my tie and started to unbutton my shirt.

He puts his lips on my neck and gently sucks my nape before biting it harshly and grinning at me with satisfaction.