Chapter 10

No one's pov

When Katsuki almost fell asleep, he heard the faint noise of a doorbell ringing. As the noise got louder, he noticed it was his own. Falling from his sofa, he got up and sleepily walked to his door. It was a surprise to see no one there, in the pitch blackness there was no one. Katsuki slammed the door close in annoyance. Why would the kids prank him on this time of the day? Wait, there aren't any kids in this apartment and it's just three am. When Katsuki turned around, the doorbell rang again for a while. Sighing Katsuki went to take his gun, removing the safety lock, he cautiously opened his door.

There in front of him stood a petite girl, she wore her hair down, which was quite long. Not trusting her masked face and the fact that she was dressed entirely in black Katsuki put his gun to her forehead. "What is it?" Katsuki asked. "I'm from the floor upstairs, Tokoyami said I was supposed to get you." the girl answered. "Huh? Tokoyami? Who are you?" Katsuki asked as the girl easefully removed her mask.

"You." Katsuki muttered as he closed the door behind him and followed the girl back upstairs. "The fuck happened here, hah?" Katsuki questioned as he looked at the ruined room. "Tokoyami is in his room." the girl stated as she tidied up the room a little. "So? Who's the girl?" Katsuki asked as he saw Fumikage laying in his bed. "Girlfriend, she patched me up." Fumikage explained. "Mhmm, why am I here if she patched your sorry ass up?" Katsuki questioned.

"They stole some files I had, and she came too late to warn me about the situation." Fumikage explained. "Alright, and what does that have to do with me?" Katsuki asked. "Help her out, will you? And get those files back too." Fumikage muttered. "If it's official work then you can request it in the office. No need to wake me at three am." Katsuki argumented. "No, I'll sign you a month off so you can do this. Obviously, this isn't official work, you dumbass." Fumikage answered. "So, what's her name?" Katsuki asked.

"That would be Asui Tsuyu, here I made you some coffee since you seemed sleepy." Tsuyu answered. "Thanks, what do I call you?" Katsuki asks as he takes the cup of coffee from Tsuyu. "Tsu would be just fine. Also, they're our documents and his." Tsuyu explained. "How did he get tangled up with you guys?" Katsuki asked sipping from his cup.

"You know each other?" Fumikage butted in as Tsuyu nodded. "We were set up as a couple since high school ever since we've been dating. Tokoyami has proposed to me a few years back and we've been telling each other about our job and stuff." Tsuyu explained. "Really funny, how's everyone?" Katsuki asked. "Hmm, they're fine." Tsuyu answered. "When am I going to go on vacation?" Katsuki asked. "Tomorow, I'm going to sign your letter for that and get started on packing because you'll be leaving tomorrow night." Fumikage explained. "All right, but I'll have to talk to the kid first." Katsuki added as he left Fumikage. As he entered his apartment again, he quickly packed his stuff and went to bed.

Waking up, Katsuki sighed and put his suitcases in front of his door. After that he went to the bathroom, got changed, ate breakfast and drank his coffee. He then went to his office, finding out the kid was ready to be questioned. Going in the interrogation room Katsuki grunted, noticing the kid had a bruise on his face. "What's your name kid?" Katsuki questioned as the male stayed silent. "Ah geez, fine." Katsuki muttered as he hit a button.

"My name's Tetsutetsu!" the male yelled out, he seemed afraid of something. "Hmm, nice. What would you like to drink?" Katsuki questioned. "Nothing." Tetsutetsu stated. "Hmm, a hot chocolate and a coffee please." Katsuki said as he then turned to looked at the kid. "So, what's your age Tetsu?" Katsuki asked as the kid didn't answer again. "I think your seventeen or maybe even eighteen." Katsuki stated as Tetsu's breath hitched. "Looks like I was right." Katsuki stated as a bell went. At that Katsuki stood up and opened the door, letting the male officer in. The male officer nodded, put the cups on the table and then left.

"How long am I going to stay here in prison?" Tetsutetsu asked as he took the hot chocolate Katsuki handed him. "Well, that depends, are you going to talk to me or not?" Katsuki answered. "It was a dare, alright." Tetsutetsu muttered. "Well, if you're caught breaking the law again Tetsutetsu, I'll put you in jail for a month." Katsuki warned. "Fine, I won't do stupid shit like this again." Tetsutetsu promised. "Good, we'll just finish off our drinks and then I'll bail you out alright?" Katsuki said as he drank his coffee.

"Hey, how old are you sir?" Tetsutetsu asked. "Twenty-six." Katsuki replied. "I haven't seen you around here a lot, sir." Tetsutetsu muttered as he sipped his hot chocolate. "I suppose no kid your age would've. I've been working here for three years now." Katsuki said. "But sir, that's what I meant I haven't seen you here before that." Tetsutetsu said. "I worked here a year and then I was undercover in another city for a while before returning here." Katsuki answered. "Thank you, sir." Tetsutetsu smiled.

After they finished drinking their coffee and hot chocolate Katsuki bailed the boy and Fumikage finally arrived at the police station. "Yo, Fumi! Keep an eye on this kid for me alright?" Katsuki said as Tetsutetsu left. "Sure thing." Fumikage answered as he went to his office and found the letter he needed. He made Katsuki sign it and then signed it himself. "You better be ready to go." Fumikage stated as he made a copy of the letter and handed it to Katsuki. "Fine, take care of your sorry ass." Katsuki stated.