Chapter 27

Shinso's pov

Once we arrived at the bar, Katsuki rushed out the car then stopped and probably decided on waiting on me as I parked the car in the bar's parking area. "Unbelievable." I mutter as Katsuki smirks. "You should tell us how this bar started, you know." I grumbled. "It was a bet with some annoying fuckers." Katsuki replied. "Of course, something this grand started with a bet." I mumble as I follow Katsuki.

"Sir, may I ask your name so I can check your reservation?" a butler asked as Katsuki looked at the man. "You're new." Katsuki mumbled as he cursed. "Yes sir, may I-." the butler continued. "No, I work here." Katsuki said. The new butler nodded and asked Katsuki to show his charm. "Damn annoying, you better remember my face." Katsuki said as he searched through a bracelet of charms.

"Ah, are you perhaps Sir Blasty?" the butler asked as Katsuki sighed. "Did I turn into a legend here?" Katsuki asked as the butler nodded. "I see, can we go inside?" Katsuki asked as the butler nodded. "The hell's going on?" I ask as I follow him inside. "Nothing special, I'm telling you these fuckers just decide everything on a damn whim." Katsuki grumbled.

We then took an elevator to the top floor. "You have your gun on you?" Katsuki asked as I nodded. "Good make sure you can grab it anytime." Katsuki says as the elevator comes to a stop. "Hello." a man greeted as he leisurely walked toward Katsuki. "I guessed your sorry ass would be here, Chisaki." Katsuki grumbled.

"Aw man." the male named Chisaki said as he pulled off his mask. "You're going to catch some germs." Katsuki smirked as the man shook his head. "Very funny blondie." the man said as he shook Katsuki's hand. "Don't bring your lips near my hand, I'll fucking kill you." Katsuki grumbled. "I see, who have you taken a liking to then?" Chisaki asked as I stood next to the elevator.

"Hello, boss." Katsuki grinned. "Took you long enough Kat." leader Mina said tiredly. "Girls, bring boss home." Katsuki ordered as he sat down opposite of Chisaki. "Why are you glaring kid." Chisaki says as he looks at me. I simply shrug and wait. I was still standing in front of the elevator and let the women pass.

"Sit beside him." Chisaki said as I shook my head, the man was getting on my nerves. "Sir, you're supposed to listen to boss." a girl said. She must be a teenager, around Toga's age. I sigh and pat her light blue hair while she glares at me. "Family?" Katsuki smirks. He seemed like he knew who the little girl was.

"You seem to know more that I suspected. Leave all of you, while you're at it, leave the workers alone." Chisaki ordered as the men and woman took the elevator and left. "Shinso, come here and make sure you call that idiot too." Katsuki grinned as I nodded and quickly called the boss. "What!" Boss grumbled as I heard some people yelling instructions in the background.

"The blondie needs you here, this Chisaki guy is right here." I answer as I hear boss shout some curses. "And he cut the damn line." I mumbled as Katsuki chuckled. "That's quite obvious." Chisaki smirked, "his lover is with me after all." Chisaki continued the sentence. "What the da-." I started as I shut up. This was obvious, I shouldn't even be surprised.

"We're not lovers." Katsuki replied. "But you've taken a liking to him anyway." Chisaki smirked, Katsuki ignored his response and thought a bit about something. "Give the girl to me." Katsuki then said as Chisaki looked at the blond with surprise. "I have to refuse that, sweetheart." Chisaki smirked. "I don't make useless deals, your gang goes down or you give the girl to me." Katsuki smirked. "Damn, you got the goods from the All Might business?" Chisaki smirked. "Of course, you piece of shit." Katsuki smiled.

"Damn, you seem to be doing well." boss interrupted. "Ah, Izuku Midoriya were you worried about your lover?" Chisaki asked as Katsuki simply glared at the man. "We haven't decided quite yet." Boss replied. "Katsuki did deny that you were lovers." Chisaki mumbled. Boss looked at Katsuki with slight surprise as Katsuki gave him a sweet smile that promised hell if boss started to ask questions.