Chapter 2

No one's pov

"Would you like something else?" Ochako asked as the males drank their chosen drinks. "No, we're here to discuss the design of your house, remember?" Izuku reminded. "Yes, and I've got a few designs to show you, the blueprints are ready too." Shoto answered. "Is that so?" Ochako questioned as she looked at Iida. "Touya did say you were excited to make them, but I hadn't expected you to be done so fast." Iida muttered as he grinned.

"Baby bro where are you at? Come sit with us." Ochako yelled as she waited for her brother to come. "I'm here dumbass." Katsuki said as he sat down between Shoto and Izuku. "Would you take a look at the blueprints and tell me which one you like the most?" Ochako grinned. "It's not my business, don't even know why the fuck you need me here for." Katsuki answered as he sighed. "Oh please, you brat." Ochako muttered as Katsuki pointed at the blueprint in the middle.

"I'm going to my boring ass job, don't make a mess out of my house." Katsuki grinned as he stood up to get ready. He worked as an office manager. He had the responsibility of his office, and he couldn't care less about the job since it bored him to the core even if it paid well enough. As he left his house he grinned, maybe he should accept that modeling job but then again, he'd probably get into fights.

After leaving a notice for his boss Katsuki was dismissed from his office, he has yet to get a resignation form, but Katsuki was allowed to leave the office. That's why he decided to just walk around in town instead of going back home. After a few hours passed Katsuki decided to go home. On his way back he bumped into a purple haired stranger who rushed away without apologizing. Katsuki sighed as he took in the scenery, in front of him a Sakura tree bloomed, its petals fell as the sunlight made them shimmer when it started to rain slightly until the clouds blocked the sun and it started pouring.

At that moment Katsuki ran back home, opening his front door Katsuki heard lots of voices. As he walked in, he stood in surprise as he saw the purple haired male. "You! What the fuck are you doing in my house?" Katsuki yelled as he walked over to the other males. "I'll get you a towel." Ochako muttered going upstairs when she noticed Katsuki was entirely drenched. "I- um, business?" the purple haired male stuttered out. "What's this, four eyes? Ochako said that you were here to pick up a few things and then move a few streets ahead. So, what's the issue?" Katsuki demanded.

"Sit down." Ochako ordered when she came back down. "Don't tell me what to do." Katsuki muttered as he walked to the couches and sat down on the carpeted floor while Ochako sat on the couch behind him to dry his hair. "You see, the house has been declared unstable so we can't stay there. We were planning to stay in a hotel tonight." Iida explained. "All right whatever, you can stay here until then, but it doesn't explain these extra's." Katsuki stated pointing at the other three males in his house. "Katsuki, baby bro these are my friends they'll be helping with designing the house." Ochako muttered. "Alright, who's the purple head?" Katsuki said with an evil smirk.

"I'm Shinso Hitoshi, pleasure to meet you and I apologize dearly for the incident that happened a few hours ago." Shinso said with a very apologetic look. Katsuki smiled as he stood up, the apology was very sincere, so he let it go. "The pleasure's all mine. I'm Katsuki Bakugou, Ochako's brother." Katsuki said as he left his sister with her friends. As Katsuki changed, he sighed wondering if he's finally found the perfect job for himself, yet nothing came to mind.

After what seemed an eternity, it quieted down downstairs so Katsuki decided to check on everyone. When he went downstairs, he heard soft whispers. "Yeah, you could stay at our place if you'd like?" Shoto asked. "No and we'll just get a hotel, so whose cooking?" Izuku muttered. "I don't think that would be a good idea, didn't you see how angry 'Chaco's brother was?" Shinso asked. "Yeah, maybe he's even worse than Dabi." Iida added. "No of course not! Stop talking shit about my brother." Ochako yelled.

"If you're done, then I have an offer for you all." Katsuki said startling the others. "K-Katsuki?" Ochako whispered as everyone looked guilty. "There are a few unused rooms upstairs and take your boyfriends' stuff with you too." Katsuki stated. "I'm single." Izuku said with a grin while Shoto and Shinso went pale. "B-boyfriend? These two?" Ochako laughed out loud. "What still closeted? When you've got such amazing friends?" Katsuki asked. "You guys aren't disgusted? And are you Eijiro's friend?" Shoto questioned.

"I'm gay too so obviously not." Izuku said with a foolish grin. "I wouldn't let my wife hang around with you guys that much if you weren't." Iida smirked. "How did you know?" Shinso questioned. "Eijiro and Denki both have their date pictures as wallpapers on their phone's and they're kind of going under because you want to keep it a secret. And obviously they are my friends." Katsuki explained as he took out ingredients from the cupboard. After finishing dinner Katsuki showed them all to their rooms and went to sleep.

Katsuki woke up shivering, it wasn't because it was cold no, he still remembered the time he woke up in a dark room and when the lights turned on his father was killed right in front of him, he hadn't told this to Ochako yet. He wouldn't dare to, she just knew that Katsuki woke up and found their father dead and that's all she needed to know. Ochako also doesn't need to know that Katsuki saw his mother getting killed too but that had happened a few months before their father had been killed. With both parents dead Ochako was the one who cared for Katsuki, she didn't need more on her plate.

It was just five in the morning, Katsuki decided to get up and go for a run. When the blond returned, he was hugged so tightly that he could barely breathe. "S-stop i-it Ocha." Katsuki squeaked out. "You fucking brat I was so worried, you do remember last time, right?" Ochako yelled. Katsuki looked at his sister with deadly cold eyes. "What's your problem? I'm an adult, don't get in my business, miss Iida." Katsuki coldly said as he went up to his room leaving behind his shocked sister and the other males who had been there as well.