Chapter 4

No one's pov

"Mina, you look fabulous." Katsuki grinned when he saw a dark skinned girl with pink curly hair. She wore a goldish dress which reached her knees and black and golden heels. She also wore a pair of rainbow earrings matching with a bracelet both she and Katsuki had. "Can't say the same about you." Mina answered as she gave Katsuki his lemonade. "The hell have you been doing to yourself, handsome." another person spoke. "Jiro!" Katsuki grinned as he finally recognized the female. She wore a crop top and a skirt with fishnet stockings, and she was dressed all black except for those rainbow earrings she wore.

"You're working here too?" Katsuki grinned as he saw a few other girls among the crowd with the same type of earrings. The male butlers all wore a necklace with a rainbow on it, so they too were easily recognized. "Well, my girlfriend didn't want me to work with her, so she let me work here but there are a lot of guards placed among the crowd." Jiro answered. "I'll join you guys for tonight." Katsuki smirked as Mina grinned, dragging Katsuki to the changing rooms. "Here, your previous one has been adjusted to our new one for if you'd ever help us out again." Mina explained. "Of course, I don't mind. I loved working here when you guys just started this bar." Katsuki said as Mina left him so he could change.

When Katsuki finally changed into his suit, he was happy to see it fitted perfectly and the adjustments were just perfect. He had extra pockets, and all the access cards were in his pockets too. In one of his pockets, he found what he was searching for, a necklace which had two charms on it, one was the bar's famous rainbow and the other was an explosion. As Katsuki walked to the bar, he found Jiro being harassed by a customer. "Fuck off." Jiro said as she stomped on the guy's feet and then kicked him in his private part. The customer ran off as Katsuki walked toward Jiro. " good, beautiful?" Katsuki asked. "Yeah, those basic fighting lessons you gave us back then are really useful." Jiro explained as she led Katsuki to the bar.

"Katsubaby you look amazing!" Mina yelled. "Oh? Do I? Thanks." Katsuki answered with a soft smile. "So found anyone yet?" Jiro questioned as she took a glass of champagne. "Not yet how are your partners doing?" Katsuki replied. "Hmm, my girl has her eyes on me, I bet. But we're doing great. proposed a few days ago." Jiro said smiling brightly. "Sero's doing well too. We've been married for a few years you know and he's working with the Todoroki's." Mina explained. "Hmm, your marriage was hectic." Katsuki commented with a grin.

"Boss, Kendo and Setsuna are both missing. They went to the VIP area, but the other girls haven't seen them again." a green haired girl explained while panting. "Ibara, calm down. We'll check it out alright?" Mina said as she handed the girl a glass of water. "Katsubaby, that bracelet on your hand. It's an identification for people who can go in and out of the VIP area and other areas. Can you go check up on the shit up there and I'll apologize for not telling you, we'll explain it to you later." Mina said to Katsuki as Jiro and Katsuki ran up the stairs since the elevator was in use.

"What is she talking about?" Katsuki asked as he looked at Jiro in confusion. "We're a gang, we're working together with another one. Momo, my girlfriend is a part of the other gang." Jiro explained as they reached the VIP area. "Alright, let's go in." Katsuki said. "No, you stay out there and check what the hell is going on and move on your own accord, I'll leave the door open so you can do whatever." Jiro explained as Katsuki stood out of sight while Jiro opened the door.

When Jiro walked in the room, she noticed one of the girls was being held at gunpoint while the other girl had tears streaming down her face as an older man was touching her inappropriately. "Hold that, you fucktad." Jiro yelled as all the men looked at her. "You bitch." one of the male's yelled as he tried to disarm Jiro with a punch, but she was quicker and dodged. "Hmm, I hadn't expected you to just barge in, are you alone?" a female questioned. "Yeah, who the hell are you?" Jiro questioned as she looked at a purple haired woman.

"Midnight." the woman answered as Jiro aimed to fire at her. Before anything could happen, Katsuki jumped to push Jiro out of the way. "Stop, all of you." Midnight ordered as she stood up and took a closer look at Katsuki. "What is it woman?" Katsuki questioned as he put his dagger on Midnight's neck. "The girls heard some information." Midnight explained. "Get your men off them." Katsuki said as Midnight nodded to her men. "Girls, sit down over there and Midnight, keep those men anyway from them." Katsuki said as he pressed the dagger with more pressure on Midnight's neck.

"Do as the boy ." Midnight ordered. "Jiro, go get Mina. She's going to have to deal with this and sign a contract with Midnight or something like that." Katsuki mumbled as Jiro bolted. "A what now?" Midnight asked as she looked curiously at Katsuki. "I have some weird friends, so I know shit." Katsuki stated as he pushed Midnight to the couch. "What are you doing boy?" Midnight questioned as a slight blush creeped up her face.

"I'm not into older woman." Katsuki said as he removed his dagger from the woman's neck and tied her hands up with his tie. "Like mother, like son." Midnight chuckled. "You knew her? We'll have to stay in touch then." Katsuki grinned. He took out his old business card and slipped it in the woman's pocket. "I'll see you around." Midnight smiled coyishly. "Alright, Midnight." Katsuki said as the corners of his lips moved upward. Midnight on the other hand cursed inaudibly at the young blond.