Chapter 8

No one's pov

Katsuki woke up at seven in the morning, he knew it was from a nightmare, the sweat and shaking were proof of that. Getting out of his bed Katsuki checked if the others were still there but to his surprise everyone had left already. They seemed to have left behind a few letters. Katsuki sighed as he went down to Mina's floor. They had made a few upper floors the dormitory for the girls and boys. Mina and he had their own since they were the boss'. When Katsuki reached Mina's floor he grinned as he saw her laying on her couch in a painful position.

"Mina?" Katsuki whispered as he carefully put her in a comfortable position and put a blanket over her. Since she didn't answer, it must mean she had an exhausting day yesterday. As Katsuki tidied up Mina's room, a male walked in. "Hello." the raven head said with a puzzled look on his face. "I'm Katsuki, it's a pleasure to meet you again, Sero." Katsuki said as he went on putting the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

"Mina's second darling?" Sero asked as Katsuki chuckled at that. "That would be me, I just came down a minute or two ago." Katsuki answered. "Yeah, because unless you are a ghost, you couldn't have been here since I would've seen you. I wanted to clean up too." Sero stated as he showed Katsuki the rag and bucket, he was holding. "I'll help you out." Katsuki said as they both cleaned up the room.

"Why did you come here?" Sero asked. "What do you mean?" Katsuki replied. "You seem down, and I think you wanted to talk to Mina." Sero answered. "Hmm, if she doesn't wake up then I'll have to leave without saying goodbye. Tell Mina she can rent my place to do gang shit but leave my secret room alone." Katsuki explained. "Gang shit, Katsubaby?" Mina whispered as both Sero and Katsuki turned to face her. She had woken up a while ago but acted as if she was still asleep not like that was a good idea since she was disappointed to hear Katsuki would be leaving.

"Hey, don't cry." Katsuki softly said as he hugged Mina. "Why didn't you tell me?" Mina whispered, tears falling down her face. "Ya know, so my favorite bad bitch wouldn't have tears in her eyes, yet I do the opposite." Katsuki answers, wiping Mina's tears. "Very funny, so why the hell are you leaving?" Mina asked. "I have some work to do in Musutafu." Katsuki answered with a grin. "Great, come tell me you're a secret gang leader in the future yeah?" Mina laughed as Katsuki grinned.

"I'll tell Jiro and the other ladies goodbye." Katsuki says as he leaves Mina in Sero's care and goes to Jiro and the other girls' dormitory. Luckily a few of the girls were awake as Katsuki entered their living. "Hey darling." Kendo whispered as Katsuki chuckled. They didn't know each other long enough but they've built a strong friendship already. It's one of the things Katsuki can do very well, making and keeping friendships.

"Where's Jiro?" Katsuki asked. "She's asleep." Ibara answered. "I'm not!" Jiro yells from the other side of the room. "I thought you said, 'Go away it's so noisy I wanna sleep'?" Kendo grinned as Jiro leaped at Katsuki. "I heard from Mina." Jiro whispered. "I'm sorry beautiful, please forgive me." Katsuki whispered as Jiro hugged Katsuki tightly. "Um, I think your girlfriend is into killing Katsuki." Setsuna said as Katsuki turned to look at the woman who was staring daggers at him.

"Her?" Katsuki asked as Jiro looked at Katsuki in surprise. "Yeah." Ibara answered for Jiro. "Oi, Momo, right?" Katsuki yelled. Momo nodded as she walked closer to them. "Take care of her, I'm sorry for making her cry." Katsuki said apologizing. "I heard from boss. I'm sorry to see you leaving, I'll take care of Jiro and we'll take care of your sister too." Momo said as she patted Katsuki's shoulder. "Thanks lady." Katsuki answered as he hugged Jiro and then Kendo.

"Where are you going?" Momo asked. "They already know." Katsuki answered. "No address, handsome?" Jiro asked. "I'm sorry beautiful, I can't do that to any of us." Katsuki stated as he left their dormitory. Back in his room, he changed into a black hoody and comfortable joggings and made sure to put his stuff in a tiny suitcase he had laying there. When he finished, he made sure to wear a mask and leave. "Katsuki fucking Bakugou!" Mina yelled as Katsuki stopped in his tracks, he was about to get out of the bar through the backdoor in the staffroom.

"You little shit turn around, you think you can just leave this here, huh?" Mina yelled. Turning around Katsuki saw many of the female and male workers Katsuki's ever worked with, even the ones he didn't work with, standing behind Mina. Next to Mina were Sero, Jiro, Momo, Kendo, Ibara and Setsuna. "Well, Bakuhoe?" Mina yelled as she held something in her hand. "Am I not supposed to? I don't work here anymore." Katsuki said confused. "You aren't supposed to leave this because you're still in the contract as a partner, you little shit." Mina answered. Katsuki nodded as he went to retrieve the necklace and bracelet. "Take care Katsubaby." Mina said as she put the necklace on Katsuki while Jiro put the bracelet back on Katsuki.

"You guys-" Katsuki whispered as he noticed the bracelet was full of other charms. "They're extra's, we have three of our charms so we can use it if we lost ours, these are our daily ones. So, remember us." Mina said as she smiled at Katsuki. "I will, Mina, Jiro all of you, take care." Katsuki said as he went through the staffroom and left from the backdoor.