Chapter 14

Katsuki's pov

Toga and Dabi disappeared in their own houses while I walked in the main one. I haven't seen Ochako nor Iida around neither have I seen the main people of this gang. I'm tired and exhausted, that kid had dragged me around quite much. And Dabi did seem exhausted as well. Opening the door, I noticed the tense atmosphere. "The fucking hell Asui, you said you trusted your fucking boyfriend." a woman yelled as I heard soft sniffs. "It isn't her fault that there was a bloody leak." Shinso yelled back. "Well, those papers could mean the end of this gang, there's information in there that should've been burned long ago just like I had advised you guys to do." the woman yelled.

"Calm down, it isn't her fault stop blaming her for this." a male said as he tried to calm down the angry woman. I walked toward the living to see Tsu sobbing while Shinso patted her back. Iida and Ochako were there as well, it seems like it was her who was yelling. There was another male there as well, he had half white and half red hair, I think that's Shoto Todoroki. I was wondering what the fuck was going on when I noticed another male who was staring right at me, he had dark green hair and forest green eyes, Izuku Midoriya. He nodded at me as I stepped in the living. "Ah god, where's Dabi? We need him to calm this idiot." Shinso muttered.

"Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to be acquainted." I said as everyone turned to me. "K-Katsuki? What are you doing here?" Ochako muttered surprised. "I think I'll be defending my best friend, you have no right to doubt him." I said. "Who are you talking about?" Ochako asked. "Tsu's boyfriend, he's my best friend. I'm here because he wanted me to help your sorry asses out." I explained. "Oh, alright fine. We can work this out." Ochako muttered. "Of course, we can. Now if you excuse me." I said as I walked past them. "K-Katsuki, wait, baby bro." Ochako called as I ignored her. "Please excuse me." I heard Ochako say, and I can guess that she'll be following me.

"Katsuki?" Ochako asked as I left my door open. "What is it? I heard you got a new sister, you should pay her more attention. I think she's going to turn into a psychopath maybe she's one already." I say as she hesitantly walked toward me. "You know, I still haven't forgotten what you did." I tell her as she stops. "K-Katsuki you know I didn't mean to do that to you." Ochako whispered. "You know we aren't related at all, right?" I said as she sighed. "Katsuki, I didn't mean to hurt you." Ochako said again as she started shaking. "If I hear you hurt the kid, I'll come for you. By the way, I met cousin Keigo. Now get out." I say as she nods and leaves closing the door.

Soft rapid knocks on my door made sure I wouldn't be able to rest. "Come in, the fucking door's open." I yelled as I lay on the bed. "How are you feeling?" a male asked, his voice very deep and raspy. I opened my eyes to see Izuku right in front of me. He was leaning over me staring right into my eyes. "Ah, how can I help you?" I ask as he stays hovered over me. "I was wondering if I should talk to you, it seems like you don't have a good relationship with your sister, it looked quite good a few years ago." Izuku stated as he sat down on the bed while I sat up. "We're not related, it's why there were different wills." I answered. "Come with me, Toga's been searching for you, but she got too lazy to start searching in this house." Izuku said as he stood up and held a hand out.

Grinning as I grabbed his hand, he pulled me up. "So, where's she?" I asked as Izuku grinned foolishly. "Ah I think she's in her house. She gave up when Dabi told her he didn't know where you went. You should visit her." Izuku told me. "Come with me?" I ask him as he nods. We walk out of the room, and I greet Tsu who smiles at me and then continues her work. "Which house is hers?" I ask. "The one in the left far end, we had it build when she came to live with us." Izuku explained. "I see, so how's the gang doing?" I ask as Izuku's expression hardens. "There have been a few gangs who've been trying to steal information from us, it's been hectic. So, what's your occupation?" Izuku asks. "Ah well, I'm a police officer." I say as Izuku chokes on his saliva.

"A fucking police officer?" Izuku repeated. "Did you expect something else?" I ask. "Yeah, anything but that." Izuku mutters as we finally reach Toga's house. "Why are you standing over there?" I ask noticing Izuku stood away from the door. "What, no reason." Izuku smiled. "I can tell you're lying, has she set up trap doors?" I ask. "I- Well she did." Izuku replied. "Ah geez, I'll just ring the bell." I say as I notice that there isn't a bell. I turn around to look at Izuku who chuckles. "Just gotta knock." Izuku smiled.