Chapter 16

No one's pov

"You have a sibling?" Izuku asked as Toga led them to her collection room. "Well, yes, I suppose. But he left the house before me. I'm sure he doesn't really know he has a sister." Toga explained. "You know the name of your older brother?" Katsuki asked. "I'm not sure I want to meet him and explain that mom got me after he left." Toga answered. "Why did your brother leave?" Izuku questioned as Toga tensed up.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna get lost, slow down and you shut the fuck up, Deku." Katsuki said as Toga grinned, took Katsuki's hand and pulled him with her while Katsuki grabbed Izuku's hand in panic and the three of them went tumbling down a hole. "What the fuck Toga Himiko!" Katsuki and Izuku yelled in unison. "This is the easiest way to my collection room though!" Toga yelled.

"This is gonna hurt like hell!" Katsuki yelled right back. "You're not gonna die!" Toga yelled. "Does that mean I'm going to die?" Izuku asked. "Of course not, brother!" Toga replied. "But Katsuki's using me as a shield!" Izuku screamed. "Katsuki, just let the poor guy go, we're going down together anyway!" Toga replied. "Toga, you shit, why are there ropes around here, and Katsuki don't grab them!" Izuku yelled out as Katsuki pouted, he was about to grab one.

"What the hell is that bright red color down there?" Katsuki yelled out, they were finally able to see the end of the hole they were falling through. "The hole isn't even that deep." Toga muttered as she bounced on the bright red mat. She then quickly rolled away and Izuku and Katsuki followed. They closed their eyes and ended up grabbing each other before they hit the mat, both bounced slightly before tightening their hold on each other's waists.

"See you're not dead yet." Toga grinned as both males glare at her. She pouts and stomps away as Katsuki and Izuku get up. "Hey, wait up!" Izuku yelled as he grabbed Katsuki and chased after the younger blonde. "If you set off some fucking traps, I'll damn use you as my shield!" Katsuki yelled as Izuku chuckled but paid no mind to what the blond was saying. They ran past different collections of daggers and Toga had finally stopped.

The type of knife she was staring at wasn't a dagger nor a knife, it was a sword. "That's antique." Izuku chuckled. "It's my brother's, he forgot it before leaving." Toga explained. "It's red." Katsuki mumbled. "Now yeah, probably made out of something weird but anyhow, I hope you've looked through my collection?" Toga asks. "Yes, it was quite the sight young lady." Katsuki smirked. "I'd have to agree." Izuku grinned.

"Now if you don't mind, may I have a closer look at that?" Katsuki asked. "Yes, but I don't-" Toga started. "Just close the traps and open the door, I'm not touching it." Katsuki explained. "Alright." Toga mumbled as she found a button and pressed on it, a hidden panel came out and Toga started to press a few buttons until the door opened. "That's quite smart." Izuku complimented as Katsuki moved forward.

"Damn, it's made of red glass, are these rubies?" Katsuki mumbled as he analysed the sword. "Yes, it's not something to use in combat." Toga replied. "You can close the door, if I can guess your sibling, will you meet him?" Katsuki asked as Toga shook her head. "It seems you might already know, and I don't want to meet him yet so when the time comes, I will ask you myself. Can you wait until then?" Toga asked.

"I promise I'll wait. Then I'll leave it to you." Katsuki says as he drags Izuku with him. They looked at the collection this time, instead of just glancing at it quickly.