Chapter 11

No one's pov

"Where are we going?" Katsuki questioned as he noticed they were going to the opposite direction of the said address. "We moved our base after what happened with you guys at the time you left." Tsuyu explained as she drove. "How long is this going to take?" Katsuki questioned. "I'm not sure maybe I should make Tokoyami transfer you to our city." Tsuyu stated. "That should be a good idea if this issue goes on longer than a month." Katsuki muttered, his eye lids shutting. "It'll be an all-out war." Tsuyu whispered noticing the blond had fallen asleep.

An hour and twenty-eight minutes later they arrived at said place. It wasn't something grand, just a few houses stacked next to each other. Just one of them was a little odd, it was a little bigger than the other houses. Tsuyu tiredly looked at the blond, she didn't want to wake him up. He looked exhausted. Tsuyu got out of the car, went to one of the houses and came back to the car with a purple haired and a green haired male on her side. "Katsuki." the green haired male whispered as Tsuyu nodded. "Izuku, take him to the guest room in the main house, Shinso will bring his stuff." Tsuyu stated as Izuku lifted Katsuki up and took him to the main house, which is the bigger house.

It had been seven hours after they arrived that Katsuki finally awoke. Noticing he wasn't in the car shocked him quite a bit, but he calmly got up and inspected the room finding his belongings there too. Katsuki turned the light on in the room and opened one of his suitcases. Finding a hoody and a matching pair of jeans he changed and then walked out the room. Not to mention he still had his daggers strapped on his arms and a gun on his belt.

Katsuki walked past a few other rooms and then a kitchen where he saw a black haired male cooking. Ignoring the male Katsuki walked further until he finally found the living. There he saw Tsuyu and a purple head next to her as they were discussing something. "Hello blondie." a female voice next to Katsuki whispered startling him. Katsuki turned around to see a girl with two messy blond buns and yellow eyes. "Hello blondie." Katsuki repeated with a sly grin. "Aw man, Tsu-Chan! Is he an old member?" the blonde yelled. "Toga, quiet down and no he's an acquaintance. He'll be helping us with this issue." Tsuyu explained.

"Mhmm, so where's your room mister?" Toga questioned. "Over there somewhere, past the kitchen." Katsuki stated. "That means you don't have family here, right mister?" Toga questioned as Katsuki looked at her in annoyance. Then it clicked. "Toga, right? How old are you?" Katsuki questioned, he just noticed she might not be their age. "Hmm? I'm sixteen, mister." Toga answered. "I'm Katsuki, nice to meet you." Katsuki said as Toga grinned. "Nice to meet you too, mister." Toga answered. "Do you have any family here?" Katsuki questioned. "Well, Ochako-Chan adopted me a few years ago as her little sister." Toga answered. "That's nice." Katsuki grinned. "Well, do you have any family here?" Toga questioned. "No, not really." Katsuki answered as he left Toga on her own.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Katsuki questioned as he looked over Tsuyu's shoulder. "Well, for now there isn't much, Momo's doing the tracking and Iida's working on the information gathering. Shinso take Katsuki to the kitchen and eat breakfast." Tsuyu said as she crossed a word over on one paper and check marked something else on another. "Sure." Shinso answered as he led Katsuki back to the kitchen. Not even a second later Toga followed them as she was very curious about the new blond.

"Yo Dabi, this is Katsuki." Shinso said as he entered the kitchen. "Katsuki sounds familiar." Dabi answered turning around. "Hello." Katsuki said as Dabi nodded in acknowledgement. "What would you like to eat?" Dabi asked as Katsuki shook his head. "That's not healthy mister, how about a French toast for now?" Toga said as Dabi and Shinso nodded. "Fine and a coffee, no sugar." Katsuki grunted. "You like your coffee just like Momo-Chan!" Toga yelled out excited. "Do I?" Katsuki asked. "Yes, but she doesn't often drink coffee." Shinso said putting a plate with the toast in front of Katsuki and another in front of Toga.

"Are you not going to be eating?" Katsuki questioned. "No, I'm on a diet and he had breakfast already." Dabi explained. "The fuck are you on a diet for?" Katsuki questioned. "Well, he models once in a while, and they want him a few pounds down." Shinso explained. "Dude, you have to tell me which company you work for." Katsuki stated. "It's not like you can do something about it." Dabi muttered. "Of course, I can, we'll be going there one of these days." Katsuki promised. "He has a shooting over two days." Toga grinned. "Thanks kiddo, wanna come with us?" Katsuki asked as Toga nodded finishing her toast. "You sure that's allowed?" Shinso questioned. "Yeah." Dabi answered with a soft smile.