THE BABY MILL [[40]] FORCEPS

“I can’t wait,” MinHo murmured to JongHyun. His eyes instinctively pranced to the camera, making sure the red light wasn’t flashing. With the cameras off he could bare his emotions freely. All barriers may as well have been tossed into the space behind the locked doors at this point. Time, carriers, escape – he had all of that and more invested in a roommate who still had yet to utter a sound.

            A line of red filled Minho’s cuticle but he kept nibbling on it to channel his nerves. Their plan would be put into action so soon and he’d be able to meet his carrier. The one boy who he’d tried to befriend long ago would finally be reined into his circle.

            “TaeMin,” Minho said with a childish smile.

            There was nothing about JongHyun to give away what he felt about the next step of their plan but he swore he could see the flicker of happiness on his face.

            When Minho paced this time he did it to neutralize his nerves instead of his anger. It wasn’t even walking more as prancing. He was giddy – down right hopping in joy.

            Had he ever felt such a moment in his stay here? Such a flutter in his heart? Every part of him trembled in anticipation.

            “Taemin,” he repeated again. With his smile ablaze he spun on his heel and caught his roommate biting back a grin. Like a cold his happiness was contagious. Until the door swung open.

            MinHo forgot about his second chance with the young boy. His smile faded, running away from the gang of cannibalistic mammals approaching him. Once again, he was reminded that there was no room for happiness in the institution.

            The alpha male bared his badge of hour as he strut towards the donor. MinHo heard the sound of ruffling blankets, signifying that JongHyun had probably turned his back so he wouldn’t add on to the others humiliation.

            More of the pack closed in on Minho, drool practically dripping off their muzzles. The tiger lashed his tail and prepared himself for what was to come.

            No matter what, though… They wouldn’t be able to bring him down…

            Because… Taemin.