THE BABY MILL [[20]] MENSTRUATION

MinHo wasn’t exactly sure why he was being escorted down the hallway, but he assumed it had something to do with the growing puddle of water in his room. From the snippets he’d been able to grasp, his room was not the only one being taken over by the gushes of water. He suspected it came from the bathing quarters but his sense of direction was off thanks to this place.

Whatever the cause, he was being led out of his room and he was trying hard not to slip on newly waxed floor. His feet were still damp from when he’d trudged across his floor with the employees. He wished they hadn’t taken away his shoes when they’d kidnapped him…

It took all he had to slop between the two men and place each foot in front of the other. The corner of the hallway approached at the same time that MinHo stubbed his toe on a gurney that had been left abandoned. A bunch of cups, some empty and some filled with a creamy, white substance he could only connect with semen, clustered the top. Someone was going to get a beating if they didn’t get back to that soon… The two men with MinHo barely took notice of his stumble or the cart, however, and kept dragging him as if he was a ragdoll. He struggled to regain his balance, feeling his center of gravity being thrown off more and more, right when the door opened to welcome him to his new abode.

The room was maybe twice as large as the one he’d just left. A large bed too space in the corner, big enough to host two people, with a toilet parallel to its side in the opposite corner. The formation of the furniture was the same, the only difference being the size in everything. And the boy standing in front of the toilet with his pants wrapped around his knobby ankles and bare bottom exposed.

MinHo would’ve thought that he would have at least pulled his pants up or at least inclined his head in their direction to see who had come into his room, but that wasn’t the case… He and the two other men were completely ignored. Good thing, though, as MinHo was so confused about being in a room with another boy that he was actually beginning to get a migraine from thinking about it.

"You have a new roommate. If anything funny happens you'll get a beating, you hear?" the worker on MinHo's right warned.

Whoever the fonor was nodded and bent at the waist to yank his pants back into position. His tan skin disappeared behind the near transparent fabric of the rough trousers they were given but somehow that disappointed MinHo as he had found familiar features in the curve of his thighs and the shape of his bottom. And that silence... It ran around his head banging batons against gongs, attempting to convey a message that he wasn't able to decipher. Something...

The boy's back stayed facing the trio and even when MinHo was dumped carelessly onto the bed he retained his position. Not even so much as a peek. 

Since it appeared as if his roommate had no interest in him for the moment, MinHo took the time to take in this new information that had been thrusted at him. They would be sharing a bed... Clearly that was obvious since there was only one. It was large enough for two but being so close to to another person unnerved him. For all her knew, the other could strangle him in his sleep. He had no doubt that people kept in here long enough could stray from the mannerisms of homosapiens and revert to the animalistic instincts that he'd heard about on the Discovery Channel. It wasn't hard going insane... 

And he still hadn't turned around... 

This was getting creepier the more he thought about it.

After assuring that everything was set the employees left, addressing another warning, before leaving MinHo vulnerable to whatever maniacle plans his roommate was concocting, if he was.

Why wasn't he turning around?

The view of his back wasn't horrible, maybe a little disgusting since he could see the emmaciated shape his body was in beneath the thin white of the shirt he was wearing, but if that was the only view he was going to receive then he might as well pass his will. Maybe he'd been muscular once, MinHo thought. He probably was... It was like staring at a miniature version of his previous self.