THE BABY MILL [[14]] INTERCOURSE

That tiger was back. It was back and prepared to unsheathe its claws and dig into the flesh of the person whipping him. Yesterday he’d been in a zoo, now he was in the circus ring being forced to perform even though he wasn’t able. It was fair. Who did this man think he was? He had no right to come and –

            “Agh!” MinHo’s back arched with the blow, feeling his fingers scrape across the floor in an attempt to relieve the stress on his bruising behind where a shiny, red welt was surely appearing and overlapping the others that had been left there.

            “That’s right, you little bitch! Scream like a pussy because that’s what you are!”

            This time a foot collided into MinHo’s ribs and forced him onto his side. A pain so intense it nauseated him engorged him and he was left gasping for air and believing that rib had chipped or at least bumped into his lungs. The collision into the floor that had been a repercussion from the kick ached in his bare chest where the impact had been most focused. Somehow he found solace in the nippy temperature of the tiles. They soothed the bruises crisscrossing on his chest…

            Short lived was his enjoyment as blow after blow after blow beat down on his body and watered the flower of pain that had begun blooming at his core. Vines grew out of the stem of the blossom and bound his limbs together while simultaneously constricting his chest.

How such a great feline could be reduced to a mewling kitten?

“S-screw you…” MinHo panted.

If the worker had had access to a whip that he could wield it would have whizzed through the air with that noise that resembled the noise an airplane made when cutting through the layers of the sky. The leather rope would have lashed down onto his back with a cringe worthy snap that would have left him writhing in pain. Except he didn’t have a whip, and it was his fist that came pushing down onto his back – the knuckles probably enforced with steel – getting harder and harder. MinHo clenched his teeth as the majority of the punches pushed down on the rib that he believed to be fractured.

            It wasn’t him

MinHo’s body was getting spongy and soft which meant every new hit would hurt more than the last. Muscles would have come in handy right now… He wished that he still had them…

            For some reason, he found his mind wandering to his high school days (which were fresh in his mind as not much time had passed since he’d graduated). The big building was home during the day and evenings to a variety of different students; acting as the building that could host the greatest times of someone’s life or the worst.

            Kids were racing round the hallways in a rush to get to their next class or find their friends to share the latest gossip they’d heard floating around on the grounds. MinHo himself was seeking out his buddies to chat with them about the basketball game that had aired on TV the night before. Honestly, he probably should have been going to speak with his math teacher about the lesson he’ d missed the previous week because they had a test last period and he was missing the notes, but his priorities were a bit scattered.

            The crowds in the hallway were quickly thinning out as time ticked down to the final seconds before the beginnings of class were to be announced by the ringing bell. A couple kids actually chose to sprint the last few metres to their classrooms. MinHo was in the midst of debating whether to pick up the speed a notch or two or simply continue at his leisurely pace when someone rammed hard into his shoulder, forcing him to stumble backwards a step.