THE BABY MILL [[45]] HOMOLOGIES

They’d waited a considerable amount of time before heading out again. Minho had wanted to go straight away, but the hard headed man that was his roommate wouldn’t have any of that. He’d be lying if he said they hadn’t fought again. In his defence it was practically their only way of communication. Since JongHyun couldn’t yell at him like his mother had done so many times before he had to speak to him wit his fists. And sometimes his teeth. And more often than not, his feet.

            But Minho understood… Eventually.

            The first his always enraged the pacing tiger inside of him, but by the time his lip busted he was able to see his problems. Leaving so soon would be suspicious, he’d come to realize.

            It was time now, though. He saw it in the way JongHyun left the bed every few minutes. He would lay down, turn to all four sides, then get up to check the door and repeated his pattern over and over and over again for nearly eight days (or what they thought to be eight days).

            “When can we go?” MinHo asked almost every day.

            One day he’d paced the room a dozen times, not even pausing to relieve himself and with every other wall he mumbled to himself,. “Now..? No… No… Not now… JongHyun says no… Tomorrow… Yeah tomorrow…” By the time he crossed the floor for the third time he’d convinced himself that they had to go today and he’d head for the door only to stop and remind himself that now wasn’t the time.

            He was a movie and someone kept fiddling with the remote.

            He had to give it to JongHyun for putting up with him. All the tantrums he threw, his right shivers, ramblings – JongHyun never once called him out on it. That man didn’t have the patience to think up of something to compare his roommate to.

            “Pants down!”

            MinHo’s head swivelled towards the voice. But his thoughts were so preoccupied he hardly fought. He was a robot. Pants bunched up at his ankles, hand wrapped around his swollen shaft and he pumped. The plastic cup knock against him, the floor manager called out some insults, someone pinched his behind and pull on the hairs around his sack. Someone was breathing in his ear and Minho hardly realized. The knot in his stomach pushed him to… What was that word…

            Oh lord…

            Grunting now.

            The tiger had his claws sunk deep into his back, holding on to his shoulder blades and peering over his shoulder. He could see the bare patches on the feline where scars meshed with the white-pink skin slowly disappearing. Tufts of fur growing steadily and filling the gaps..

            Was that the cage opening? MinHo swore it was… That most definitely was the sound of squeaky hinges as the rusted battered bars of his enclosure opened up to freedom. Sweet freedom.

            He let out a ferocious roar as he charged forwards. It was his moment now.

            “Ugh… Huff… Ngh…”

            He was hovering at the edge of his cage, staring at the open space beyond. Grass, trees… Smiles.

            “Wasn’t that hard, was it buddy?” said the alpha, smacking Minho’s cheek with a snicker. The other hyenas cackled as they followed their leader out.

            MinHo wasn’t even fazed. Catching his breath he pulle dpu his pants… One hand destroyed the ringlets in his hair as he spun in a circle, taking tiny steps. One, two, three, four perfect circles. His knees trembled though he’d never felt stronger.