THE BABY MILL [[47]] OXYTOCIN

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

            The whole thing had felt like a dream. Or a nightmare would be a better way to describe it.

            One moment TaeMin had been surrounded by angels ready to be whisked out of hell. But the Devil was laughing at him now and carving his knife into him. He’d roasted over the fires and gotten him well cooked. Finally he would have his meal now, that fat, sick Devil.

            His spine felt distorted. He couldn’t get his body to function properly. Every one of his moto4 skills were shutting down. Why couldn’t he control anything?

            1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

            A violent spasm of pain tore through his body.

            He wanted them to take his monster child out of his body. How long would it take? At this point he would rather have that syringe pouring semen into his hole instead of this. Hell was brewing in his stomach. Absolute hell. He couldn’t stomach it and he wasn’t thinking that to be punny.

            He wanted to scream, but the only sound he could make was a choked whisper.

            1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

            What the hell was happening?

            Someone was speaking. A string of words slurring together.

            “Blood pressure is high!”

            He wished he was high. If he had been tripping on some drug then he wouldn’t be feeling half of what was going on. He probably wouldn’t even have had a clue as to what was happening. But that’d be okay. TaeMin could live with the fact that he’d missed the birth of his own baby.

            Of the baby he’d never be able to see.

            1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

            The realization that he wouldn’t be able to meet his child after months of suffering had TaeMin weeping. His eyes were already full of tears, though this time when they slipped down his face with his sweat they were unleashing more than just physical pain.

            Whatever being was up there… He wanted some help. Needed it. Something! Anything!

            1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, -

            “Push!”

            “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

            Like he had the strength to push. Babies weren’t meant to come out of men. Like he had the strength to constrict his muscles and force a melon shaped being out a hole so unnatural that it physically hurt to even think about.

            They didn’t need another monster in this world. TaeMin was just going to relax and let his baby keep him company a little longer.

-          8, 9, 10.

Breathe, just breath, he coached himself. He had to remember the tips that Key and Onew had given him. They’d both been through this; they knew how much it hurt, and they knew how to make it feel better.

            What had they said though?

            Something about…

            1, 2, 3, 4 –