Chapter 2

Danny's POV

Elizabeth has been back for just over a week and everything feels like it use to be before everything went balls up. It is also the 13th of February which means Valentines Day is tomorrow. However, I've booked a hotel room for me and Elizabeth for tonight and tomorrow night which means we'll be making our way home Sunday. Tomorrow isn't just Valentines Day though......It's also the day that I tell Elizabeth that I love her.

"So what hotel are we going to?" Elizabeth smiles as I begin to drive us to the hotel.

"You'll find out when we get there," I smile.

"Ok," she sighs, "how long until we get there?" She asks after five minutes of silence.

"You're the most impatient person I know," I chuckle shaking my head.

"I know," she shrugs, "I'm just interested."

"I know Baby," I smile taking hold of her hand and giving it a little squeeze.

"Still not going to tell me?" She sighs.

"Nope," I say popping the 'p.'

Huffing loudly she rest her head back in the head of the seat and I just laugh.

***********************

"Good evening Sir and Madam how can I help you?" The guy behind the reception with a black suit and tie smiles as we approach the desk with our suitcases.

"I've booked a room for two nights under Mr Knight," I tell him.

"Oh yes and Miss Carter," he smiles as he runs it through the computer, "here's your cards," he smiles handing us a card each, "your room number 52 on floor 3," he smiles.

"Thank you," I nod before me and Elizabeth make our way over to the elevator and get in.

"This place is nice," she smiles widely as she wraps an arm around my waist and hugging into my side.

"Not half as nice as you," I smile.

"Total suck up," she giggles making me chuckle.

"Tonight we're going to order room service and we're going to get ready for bed and then we're going to watch movies and eat popcorn and then tomorrow," I sigh happily, "well tomorrow will have to wait."

"Oooo, I like the sound of that," she giggles as she tiptoes up and kisses me on the lips, "I just feel really bad because this is so much compared to what I've got you for Valentine's Day."

"Babe I wouldn't care if you got me nothing as long as I've got you I'm more than happy," I tell her as I kiss the top of her head.

"You can be as sweet as you like by saying that but I still feel bad," she sighs.

"Well stop feeling bad," I tell her as the elevator doors open and we step out to look for our hotel room.

"Easier said than done," she mutters.

"Here we are," I smile as we stop outside of our hotel room. Sliding the card in the scanner I open up the door and we walk in.

"Oh my Gosh," she gasps as we walk inside, "this place is gorgeous," she smiles as she walks through the living room which leads right to the bed once you've walked past the furniture.

Leaving her suit case at the side she crawls on top of the bed and lays down on her front and just lightly sighs.

"I love this bed," she mumbles into the duvet.

Chuckling I crawl up Elizabeth's body and lay my body down on her back and rest my head at the top of her back as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"You're squashing my boobs even more," she tells me sounding a little in pain.

"Sorry," I chuckle as I roll of her to the side to be laid on my back with one arm still under her body.

Moving to be laid on her side she shuffles down a little and rests her head on my bicep as she wraps an arm over my waist whilst wrapping her legs around one of mine.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," she sighs happily.

"Me too Baby," I smile as I begin to play with her hair with the hand that was last underneath her.

"But we can't," she huffs as she sits up looking around the room before her eyes land on the bathroom door.

"Why not?" I chuckle.

"Because I'm hungry and it's nearly 7:00 so we need to get ready before ordering room service remember," she giggles kissing my cheek before jumping up off the bed.

"We can do that in an hour," I groan.

"It takes you forever to get ready, even if it is just for bed," she shouts from in the bathroom.

"Good point," I say after a few seconds of hesitation and I just hear her laughing a little.

_______________________

Sorry it's been so long since I last updated guys and I'm sorry that this chapter was rubbish but I promise to try my best and keep the next chapters interesting.

:)