Chapter 12

Delilah's POV

I went and parked on the drive at Jake's Mums house after passing him say down on the floor with his back against a wall.

I left my helmet on my bike and put my keys in the big pocket of the hoodie as I jog over to Jake.

"Hey," he shouts holding out the 'y'.

"Hey, come on let's get you into your Mums," I sigh taking hold of his hands and pulling him up.

I wrap my arm around his waist and walk home towards his Mams house whilst he's stumbling around making it even harder for me.

"I've got a key to her house but it's in my pocket," he tells me, "so you'll have to get it, because for some reason I can't," he snorts a laugh.

"Which pocket?" I sigh as we stop outside the front door.

"Front left, I think," he pulls a thinking face, "well isn't someone being naughty," he smiles as I put my hand in his pocket for his keys.

"I'm just getting your key," I scoff.

"Admit it El, you want my cock," I chuckles.

"No I don't," I yawn unlocking the front door and trying to quietly walk in with Jake.

"El?" I hear his Mam say from the top of the stairs.

"Yeah it's me, Jake called because he was apparently lost but he was only around the corner so yeah," I laugh.

"Oh well I'll sort him, you go on home," she tells me.

"No!" Jake shouts, "I want El to stay," he tells his Mum.

"You go back to bed and I'll sort him out," I tell her.

"Ok, that's his room," she says opening the door that's right in front of the stairs before she goes back to bed.

"You're so beautiful," he slurs as we walk up the stairs towards his room.

"Thanks," I smile a little.

Walking into his room Jake quickly reaches back and slams the door shut, getting to his bed I help him lay down.

"This is so comfy," he slurs laying starfish on the double bed.

"What do you want to talk about then?" I ask him putting the bin at the side of the bed for him in case he throws up.

"I want to talk about me and you," he points at the two of us.

"Ok, go ahead," I cross my arms as I stand looking at him.

"It's too warm in here," he huffs as he starts stripping.

"Please keep your boxers on," I say holding my hands out to cover the sight as he's about to take them off.

"We both know you want me to take them off," he wiggles his eyebrows.

"No Jake, I don't, just keep them on please," I give him a serious look.