Chapter 13

Elizabeth's POV

"Jake you know I'd do anything for you but this, this is you forcing me," I say my eyes starting to form tears, "this isn't you Jake, this isn't the Jake I know," a tear escapes my left eye.

"Don't cry," he sounds and looks worried as he wipes the tear away from my cheek, "what am I doing?" He whispers more to himself as he quickly gets up off me.

Quickly as possible I sit up in the bed and stand up breathing out in total relief.

The way Jake is being is totally not him. This is like something evil has took over him and he's trying to fight with it.

Looking at him he's got his back turned to me with his hands at the back of his head talking to himself.

"Jake," I say loud enough for him to hear but he doesn't respond.

Walking slowly up behind him I place my hand on his back and he jumps a little and slowly turns around to face me and he's got tears running down his face.

Without either of us having to say a word I wrap my arms around his waist and he wraps his arms around my body snuggling his face in the crook of my neck as we hug and he lets the tears go.

"I think it's best I go," I whisper.

"No," he cries holding me tighter, "please stay, even if it's just until I sleep, please just stay."

"Ok, ok," I hush him.

"It hurts," he sobs, "knowing I can't be with you hurts so, so much and I don't know how to stop it, that's why I drink because it doesn't hurt so much but the pain is still there."

"You need to stop drinking and you need to forget about your feelings for me," I tell him.

"I can't," he chokes, "what's going on with you and him? Is it serious?"

"Yes," I sigh, "I'm living with him, I love him and he loves me."

"Does he make you happy?" He asks.

"Very happy," I smile at the realisation of how happy Danny actually makes me.

"What's he got that I don't?" He sighs heavily.

"Facial hair," I laugh and be actually chuckles a little.

*****************

Jake started getting tired so he got into bed and I laid next to him just talking to him as he fell asleep. It didn't take him long to get to sleep and when he was I got out of his bed and put my shoes on.

I quietly made my way out of his room and then out of the house.

There's nothing to worry about now, Jake promised he wouldn't tell anyone and said that as long as I'm happy then he's happy. But I know that's far from the truth, the lad is madly in love with me.

The bike ride home was really cold so all I could think about was getting home and back into bed with Danny.

Unlocking our apartment door I all in and shut the door.

I put everything on the side table and walk into the living room to find Danny laid on the couch eating a bbq meat feast pizza.

"How did it go?" He asks me sitting up.

"He's not going to say anything," I slightly smile walking over and picking up a slice of pizza.

"Good what got said?" He asks as I sit down on the couch next to him.

"He's madly in love with me," I sigh heavily, slouching back on the couch as I nibble on my pizza, "he said as long as I'm happy then he's happy but I know he's not."

"He'll find someone else, someone that loves him back and then he'll be happy," Danny tells me.

"Yeah," I mumble.

"Are we ok?" He asks sounding really concerned.

"Of course we are, why?" I frown as I finish the rest of the slice of pizza.

"It's just you've been acting quite weird the past few days," he scratches his shoulder.

"Sorry, I've just had a lot of things on my mind," I apologise to him as I lean over and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I'm your boyfriend, I'm here for you to talk to about anything," he reassures me wrapping is arms around me.

"I know you are but I'd rather try sort things out myself before worrying you," I tell him.

"You don't need to worry on your own, I don't want you worrying on your own," he sighs heavily resting his head on mine.

"Everything's fine," I sigh knowing that really, everything isn't ok.

A few seconds after closing my eyes I feel Danny's hand on my thigh and slowly making its way up.

"Danny," I mutter.

"What?" He asks as leans over my body and starts to kiss my neck.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

"I plan on making love to my beautiful, sexy girlfriend," he smiles against my neck as he moves his hand up under my top and then under my bra where he squeezes and massages my left breast.

"Danny," I moan as he kisses the soft spot on my neck.

"I love it when you say my name," he groans making the kisses on my neck rougher and the massaging of my breast harsher.

I can't do this. Not whilst knowing I might be pregnant with his child. A child that I don't think he would even want.

"Danny stop," I tell him but he doesn't stop, "Danny, I said stop," I say a little harsher as I push him back off me.

"What the fuck?" I frowns as he looks at me in utter shock.

"I'm not in the mood." I shake my head.

"You haven't been in the mood to have sex for days," he stresses, "and we've had sex every night since I took your virginity and now all of a sudden you're not in the mood to have sex and you've been really weird with me, have I done something wrong?" He raises his voice.

"No," I quickly shout back, "you've done nothing wrong Danny," I shake my head.

"Then what? Are you cheating on me or something?" He chokes.

"Of course not," I frown.

"Then what is it?" He snaps.

"I think I might be pregnant!" I blurt out and he just stands there looking at me with a face full of shock.

I don't know if he's angry, upset or happy about it. He's just stood there with a shocked face.