Chapter 18

Elizabeth's POV

So Danny didn't even come home last night. I haven't had a call of him and I haven't had a text either.

However, I can't spend my time waiting around for Danny to show up so I've come into college.

Sitting there eating my lunch, or should I say staring at my food, the chair in front of me moves and when I look up I half expect to see Danny sitting in front of me but instead sat there is Jack

"So how are you and Mr Knight?" He smirks.

"Peachy," I roll my eyes as I start eating.

"Oh, just I seen him last night with some woman," he tells me causing me to frown and look up at him.

"Go on," I scowl resting my elbows on the table holding my hands together and resting my chin on my knuckles.

"It was in town at about 1am this morning," he informs me, "they seemed really flirty and they were like touching and nudging each other and stuff and they left at like 2am holding hands," he shakes his head, "but I'm sure I seen him with her the other night as well at the pub and I seen them driving off in his car."

"What did she look like?" I frown.

"She was quite tall, slim, nothing much in the chest area and not much in the butt area either," he cringes, "she looked older, like 30's maybe," he shrugs, "dark hair and tan skin, erm, a lot of make-up and I don't know what else."

"Right," I frown to myself feeling my body start to shake in anger and my heart racing.

"Don't jump to conclusions though it doesn't mean anythings going on right?" He frowns, "he's coming home to you."

"Yeah well that's the thing, he didn't come home last night," I snap at him as my fists clench as they rest there on the table.

"Shit," he pretends to look shocked as if what he's just told me wasn't suppose to wind me up.

Picking up all my things I rush out of the cafe with Jack shouting after me.

I go straight outside and get on my motorbike before I rush out of the car park and make my way to mine and Danny's apartment.

I knew he was acting weird. He's cheating on me! He's going behind my back and seeing some other woman! No wonder he's been such a dick lately!

I'm going home and waiting for him to get back, that way it doesn't give him the chance to get the smell of another woman off him and I can catch him out on it.

**************************

Pacing back and forth in the living room waiting for Danny to get home my phone pings.

Opening up the message it's of Jack and it says, 'sorry, didn't want to make things worse but don't want you looking like a mug by not knowing' and with it a video of Danny making out with the woman Jack described with his hands all over her in the club! That lying, cheating bastard! I fucking hate him! Oh my god! Who the hell does he think he is!

I'm not staying here in this place with him.

Rushing into the bedroom I get two big suitcases out of the wardrobe and place them on the bed open and I start grabbing loads of my clothes and just shoving them in the suitcases as well as I can.

I can't believe he's done this to me. I thought me and Danny would be forever. I thought he was the one I'd marry, the one I'd start a family with, the one that I thought I was going to grow old with, the one I'd still be with in the afterlife. But no, he ruined that the moment he touched another woman.