Chapter 9

Danny's POV

Feeling cold and lonely in bed I feel around the bed in search for Elizabeth but my hand never touches her. Sitting up quickly as possible I look around the room and she's nowhere to be seen.

Elizabeth is always in bed with me when I wake up. Frowning at that thought I hear music and singing coming from somewhere in the apartment.

Getting out of bed in just my boxers I make my way out of mine and Elizabeth's room.

Yawning I walk into the kitchen to find Elizabeth singing and dancing to Lasgo-Something in her silky red mid thigh gown with her hair shoved up in a messy bun.

Crossing my arms over my chest I lean on the kitchen door frame watching her with a huge smile on my face.

She's so beautiful. I'm like so, so lucky and proud to have her as mine. I want to her to be the Mother to my children, I want her to be my wife, I want her to be the Grandmother to my grandchildren, and I want her to be my girl forever and always. I mean I'd love to ask her to marry me in a heartbeat but yes she loves me, but is she ready for an engagement yet? Well for any further commitments yet?

"Stop staring at me," Elizabeth smiles widely as she turns to face me with two plates in each hand both full with a full English breakfast.

"How did you know I was staring?" I frown.

"Just had a feeling," she giggles putting the plates down on the table before walking over to me wrapping her arms over my shoulders, going on her tiptoes and giving me a peck on the lips, "happy birthday," she smiles.

********************************

After we ate our breakfast Elizabeth have me my presents and card and then we both got ready for college.

Both me and Elizabeth walk into my lecture theatre together only we both come to a sudden stop when we find Ellie say on the table with Jamie stood in between the legs as they're having his full on make out session.

Elizabeth does a purposeful cough and they both break away from each other and look at us.

"Happy Birthday mate," Jamie smiles as he sorts himself out.

"Yeah happy birthday," Ellie smiles.

"Thanks," I laugh at the both of them.

"So how was the birthday sex this morning?" He asks.

"Dude what's wrong with you?" I scowl.

"Yeah," he nods, "I'll see you later," he tells Ellie as he kisses her and then walks out of my lecture room and me and Elizabeth just look at each other in disbelief.

*******************************

Sitting behind my desk in my office there's a knock at the door and then Elizabeth walks in.

"What are you doing here? It's lunch hour," I smile as she shuts the door and locks it.

"I've come to see this really hot guy who has a birthday today and is in his office marking boring old work," she says as she starts taking things off my desk and onto shelves and on the couch.

"Oh yeah?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah," she smiles walking around the desk and in front of me, "and he needs to be having fun," she tells me then straddling my hips and sitting on my lap before she starts kissing my neck.

Slowly she grinds against me as she carries on kissing my neck and as my cock starts getting hard I place my hands on her butt and I squeeze it and pull her down onto me more.